Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why do you hate freedom, Grav?"
Because I do not believe you are capable of managing your own lives. I believe I should be relegated to delegating those tasks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Because I do not believe you are..."
Why do you hate America, Grav?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Why do you hate America, Grav?"
That's a loaded question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-20, 05:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "'Cheat With Me' KIDZ BOP EDITION!"
Don't even need to read the rest, amazing post.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-11-21, 11:50 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Because I do not believe you are..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Because I do not believe you are capable of managing your own lives. I believe I should be relegated to delegating those tasks.
Grav, "those tasks" is a grammatical reference error. You certainly will not be managing my homework. How do you like 'dem apples?

On a side note I hope he does whatever it is he is going to do.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2007-11-21, 12:10 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Grav, "those tasks" is a grammatical..."
So what the fuck did you do, Spector?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-21, 12:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So what the fuck did you do, Spector?"
Thanatos said:
So what the fuck did you do, Spector?
I'm thinking the same thing, we need an update. NOW

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-21, 12:52 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Grav, "those tasks" is a grammatical..."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Grav, "those tasks" is a grammatical reference error. You certainly will not be managing my homework. How do you like 'dem apples?

On a side note I hope he does whatever it is he is going to do.
If you're going to say I'm wrong, you need to at least correct me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-21, 01:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So what the fuck did you do, Spector?"
The anticipation is killing me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-21, 02:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The anticipation is killing me."
He's been on, but he's avoiding this thread.

He didn't do it, whatever it was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-21, 02:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The anticipation is killing me."

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-11-29 at 09:15 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-21, 02:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "..........."
Holy crap, D3v called it.

This thread now fails, though, because nobody died and nothing really happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-21, 02:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Holy crap, D3v called it. This..."
Trash understands trash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-21, 02:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Trash understands trash."
You sure do think pretty damn highly of yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-21, 02:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "..........."
Good job staying faithful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-21, 03:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You sure do think pretty damn highly of..."
Well someone has to! You're certainly not doing it for me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-21, 03:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Holy crap, D3v called it. This..."
Read the first post, and it's clear that the something would be to do with girls.

Quote:
And my conscience is telling me not to do it, over and over, but I just can't stop thinking with the wrong head.
Looks like most of us skipped straight over it, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-21, 03:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "..........."
-Spector- said:
Update:

A girl that I had a crush on sine about 8th grade IMed me out of the blue that night saying that she wanted to hang out and blah blah. She also informed me that she wanted to do..... stuff.

Unfortunately i have a girlfriend, and I ended up going to the girls house, I restrained myself, didn' kiss her or anything, but she made some moves on me but I did end up keeping my dick in my pants... but

FUCKING IT WAS SO HARD.

But I do feel good for not cheating on my girlfriend, as much as I wanted to fuck this girl :-/

And thats what happened.
So with a broken wrist, broken ankle and a chunk of your memory gone you still made the voyage 5 days after this accident? Go on soldier!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-21, 05:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So with a broken wrist, broken ankle..."

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-11-29 at 09:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-23, 11:56 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you're going to say I'm wrong, you..."
Very well. In your original post, you said something along the lines of "I should be the ruler of everyone's life. Those tasks should be left to me." This is a paraphrased quote from the best of my memory, and I realize for a paraphrased quote as long as I state the original author (GravitonSurge) that I need not include quotation marks, but for the sake of simplicity they will be utilized here.
Now on to your post. When you say, "those tasks" that is referencing to a set of two (or more) tasks that you did not explain fully in a previous dependent sentence or clause.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I am certainly not an English major. I just have a very strict British professor for English.

Edit: 
For comparison, it would be like starting a conversation with someone in the middle of a sentence. For instance, if I were to approach you at work as your supervisor and say, "those kind of situations are not appropiate in the work place," and walked off leaving you to ponder what situations I was talking about.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2007-11-23 at 12:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah