Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2006-02-20, 09:00 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Well, that's a relief. Stuff like that..."
Well he might have not have internet where he was located. JR doesnt have internet at his new place so it could be similar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-20, 10:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "One more thing I was wondering -- none..."
mjordan2nd said:
One more thing I was wondering -- none of this explains your sudden disappearence from Zelaron. One day you were posting regularly, then poof, you were gone. If you became overwhelmed with all of this shit, I would've exected the activity to die down slowly, but yours went down in a hurry. Did something happen to prevent you from getting on, or did you just get too overwhelmed by the shit that was going on.
One-two punch. One, I became far too bogged down in all the nonsense to even want to spend any time online. I stopped writing for the site I was hired for, and I stopped visiting every board I was a regular member at. Two, I got kicked out of the house. After that, I didn't have regular access until Liz got her shiny new DSL. My only other option was the public library, and I was limited to half-hour bursts there. Not enough for foruming.

MJ said:
I do believe he posted quite often from Dan's house.
Correct. The drop-off came after Dan and I had our big fight and he booted me out of the house.

Jessifer said:
Well, that's a relief. Stuff like that could really screw up a kid. :T
Her kids are troopers. Luckily they take after Liz far more than they do their deadbeat, asshole father.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2006-02-20, 10:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "One-two punch. One, I became far too..."
at least there's some silver lining(the kids taking after liz more than dan) in that really, large, evil cloud that has permeated the situation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-02-22, 11:48 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "at least there's some silver lining(the..."
It's definitely good to see you, man. I thought you'd been hit by a truck..though, that's my dark mind. In any case, sounds like you're on a road to recovery and I'm only thankful I bothered reading your sig in an old thread I was browsing and noticing it was different.

See ya around and try to pop over to FFN...well, it doesn't exist anymore, but I'll Pm you about that later. Take care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Jedi

Posted 2006-02-25, 11:09 AM in reply to Dark Jedi's post starting "It's definitely good to see you, man. I..."
Reminds of a situation where a girl I know's boyfriend witnessed a guy strike his gf. He beat the guy until he was hospitalized. Sounds like Dan needs it too. It'd be cool if this were on slashdot or something and someone put out his name/address/phone number :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood