Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Whats the all around best pk char?
Posted 2005-01-07, 08:16 AM
Is there a char.. that can kill any class.. like.. I have 8 enigmas 2 ebotds 5 hotos 5 ctas a few skill gcs a couple chaos 2 coh's 10 100's i'm kinda poor.. but i think i can sell all this stuff and make one good char... but.. what char should i make... i wanna be able to beat my friends 3 chars almost everytime.. he has only 3 chars... but... they really good.. ww barb fire sorc and bone necro..

Btw.. i don't care how cheap it is!! i just want him to lose for once >.< lol and would it be dumb to max thorns on a smiter?
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs

Last edited by MysticWonton; 2005-01-07 at 08:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2005-01-07, 11:12 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Whats the all around best pk char?"
There is no best pk character. It differs from person to person. Im better on a v/t then any other char class, but I KNOW its different for others.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-07, 04:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There is no best pk character. It..."
Sovereign said:
There is no best pk character. It differs from person to person. Im better on a v/t then any other char class, but I KNOW its different for others.
Like Sov said it depeneds on what you're good with. Like my I use to be hella good with my hybrid (ww/light trap) sin, and I know tons of people that couldn't pull the duels off I did but alas I didn't log on so I lost my sin hopfully soon I'll get 4 bots running and playing on my free time...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-09, 09:19 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Like Sov said it depeneds on what..."
Well the best overall class is prolly the bone necro. How good you do with it depends mostly on you.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-01-09, 09:24 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Well the best overall class is prolly..."
Or how well you can hit the alt key
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-29, 04:13 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Or how well you can hit the alt key..."
U gota press f11 first!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2005-01-29, 06:24 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "U gota press f11 first!"
Then ctrl to target, I know jarren, i would never doubt your knowledge on aa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-04, 06:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Then ctrl to target, I know jarren, i..."
If youve got enough skill then try out the 12045/16060 zon out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-06, 12:11 PM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "If youve got enough skill then try out..."
Can someone telll me where do get aa and how exactly it works?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 12:12 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Can someone telll me where do get aa..."
Do you guys play open or not???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 12:19 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Do you guys play open or not???"
Please don't double post when replying to yourself. Use the wonderfully placed EDIT button to do your bidding .

Open is all about who can hack the most shit. No legitness, and IMO, no fun to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 02:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Please don't double post when replying..."
Try a windy druid.

High def archon nigma
good Ele ammy
40 hoto
ummed lidless
trang gloves
soul spurs
dele with hurri or nado +'s
on switch have 6 bo cta, and lidless

skills:

20 nado,
20 hurricane
20 twister
20 cyclone armor
then put rest into Heart of Oak

stats:
just about enought to wear your Nigma, the runewords should take care of str
about 40 dex i guess, you dont need much
all into vit
base energy...

In the end with bo/heart of oak i got 5k life and 1.9k mana, i did 6.7k on nado, and 2.8k with hurricane.

I could kill any palladin, any sorceress, any class basically.

That is my char, i am best with an ele druid.

Once im done with my zealot, im gonna re-soup up my druid again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:27 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Try a windy druid. High def archon..."
I see lidless as yoru shield. I see that druid dying to my lvl 1 charge. I see VanGoroth picking up your pots and koinz.

:-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I see lidless as yoru shield. I see..."
I see me casting 14 nados doing 6k dmg at VanGoroth, whiest he tries to charge me.

I see him getting slowed from my Cold merc. I see him getting owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:10 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I see me casting 14 nados doing 6k dmg..."
Omg puh lease. Foh the merc he dies quickly. F oh the sage them laff as 49 dr + you getitng knocked back pk's you.

Dont forget pvp penalty plz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Please don't double post when replying..."
Sovereign said:
Please don't double post when replying to yourself. Use the wonderfully placed EDIT button to do your bidding .

Open is all about who can hack the most shit. No legitness, and IMO, no fun to play.
thank god i hate open and sorry for double posting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:49 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Try a windy druid. High def archon..."
slaynish said:
Try a windy druid.

High def archon nigma
good Ele ammy
40 hoto
ummed lidless
trang gloves
soul spurs
dele with hurri or nado +'s
on switch have 6 bo cta, and lidless

skills:

20 nado,
20 hurricane
20 twister
20 cyclone armor
then put rest into Heart of Oak

stats:
just about enought to wear your Nigma, the runewords should take care of str
about 40 dex i guess, you dont need much
all into vit
base energy...

In the end with bo/heart of oak i got 5k life and 1.9k mana, i did 6.7k on nado, and 2.8k with hurricane.

I could kill any palladin, any sorceress, any class basically.

That is my char, i am best with an ele druid.

Once im done with my zealot, im gonna re-soup up my druid again
damn can i have it...? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-06, 06:37 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "damn can i have it...? lol"
No...

You may not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-06, 06:57 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No... You may not."
awww pleeez aww w/e but i was j/p when i said u were queer but anyways i dont even have diablo my disc cracked

Last edited by i no kung fu; 2005-02-06 at 06:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i no kung fu