Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Javazon help pweese
Posted 2004-12-29, 11:17 PM
On a javazon... do you do the same thing.. and put just enough str for gear and enough dex for full block.. or.. on a bowzon dex raises dmg alot.. what raises dmg for a javazon.. is it str? or does it not matter cus the real dmg is in lightning? well.. can anyone tell me what to put my str dex vit and nrg to?
and i'm going to use.....

Helm - shael shako
Armor - wire fleece coh or wyrmhide enigma
Belt - tgods
Gloves - I have noooo... clue..
Boots - Gore Riders or.. trek or ionno..
Rings - 1 soj 1 bk ring
Ammy - Headstriker cus ias and 1 skill
Wep - 186 ed eth titans
Shield - SS

Bah.. i have no clue what gloves to wear.. but maybe i do and i'm just realllly sleepy me don't think good tho.. and should i use headstriker ammy.. or mara's.. i thought headstriker cus it has 20 ias..

Oh.. and do i put any in passives for a javazon?
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs

Last edited by MysticWonton; 2004-12-29 at 11:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-12-30, 10:24 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Javazon help pweese"
For passives, I believe it's critical strike, dodge and penetrate.
By headstriker I take it you mean highlords and yah, that's a good choice. I think that 08 saracens is also a favourite because of amp and resists.
Um, gloves, dracs or a good crafted pair with IAS and some skills would probably do.

I'm not too good with amazons those. This is just from some that I have seen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-12-30, 01:10 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "For passives, I believe it's critical..."
my suggestions for gear

Helm: Griff(would it be a good idea to put a 40-15ias instead of facet?)
Gloves: +3java 20 ias
Boots: grim spurs
Armor: archon coh
Weapon: eth titans against casters for the frw, t-strokes everything else
Belt: t-gods
Ammy: highlords
Rings: 1xraven and 1xviperwhorl
Shield: 40-15 or um'd SS

And sry i dont know bout str. and everything but i would think just enough str. for equip, dex for max block and rest into vita, just a guess though

Last edited by i_screwed_ur_ma; 2004-12-30 at 01:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-30, 03:26 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "my suggestions for gear Helm:..."
what is a viperwhorl.. and what are grim spurs? and wouldn't it be better to use bk rings or sojs cus the + skills? and i was sleepy when i posted that.. and i said headstriker instead of highlords.. bwuhaha.. plus i'm dumb.. and i just remembered i had some 20 ias gloves with 2 to java skills and resist and dex >.< but.. i'm lvl 60 now.. and so far i put 80 str 100 dex 100 vit.. rest i'm savin till someone tells me cus i don't wanna screw up!!! :'( thx.. bah.. i'll check back later
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton