Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

How much have you lost ?
Posted 2004-11-30, 07:06 PM
Well, I've decided to make a thread about how much duped currency has poofed on you. Anything from 290's to 32020's to 15/70's.

So far, 12 290's, 17 32020's and no 15/70's have poofed on me.

What about you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-30, 10:24 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post "How much have you lost ?"
Since jarren and I merged accounts, we've had like 20+ 3/20/20's poof.

I myself have only lost 3-4 3/20/20's. When I got my barbs 3/20's, it was before any dupes were out. Apparently all mine are perm'd .09 dupes. All of my 70-15's are still there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-01, 05:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Since jarren and I merged accounts,..."
i lost 15x++++ T_T and a like 5-10 high runies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-12-01, 08:10 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post "How much have you lost ?"
whats a 15/70? and i've had 5 high runes and 1 290 poof on me..
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-12-01, 08:32 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "whats a 15/70? and i've had 5 high..."
15/70, aka bug manas, are bugged and duped small charms that add 70 to mana and 15 to life.
Mainly used to pump energy shield and make a sorc harder to kill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-12-01, 09:21 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "15/70, aka bug manas, are bugged and..."
nothing.

all my 290s and 15/70s came from 1.09. they´re 100% permed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-12-01, 09:22 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "15/70, aka bug manas, are bugged and..."
They are also expensive little fuckers too -_-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-01, 01:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "They are also expensive little fuckers..."
I've lost nothing but thats because Ladder doesnt use duped 3/20/20s as currency really and Ladder/Non Realm-Private is all I play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-12-01, 01:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "They are also expensive little fuckers..."
And you can almost only get them from trusted d2 ppl... which are also rare, making them even mroe pricy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-12-01, 05:03 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "And you can almost only get them from..."
I have no problems yet with things going poof......but i've just come back to playing on d2 so i have to be awear....hehe

dam
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-12-01, 07:07 PM in reply to dam's post starting "I have no problems yet with things..."
Lol, let's make an update... I'm now up to 19 32020's that have poofed on me.

Go go melee :S
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-12-04, 04:26 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Lol, let's make an update... I'm now up..."
All of my nonladder items were from 1.9 so they are still there.. including my one 70/15
Ohh my Luhizot your back...
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-12-05, 01:52 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "All of my nonladder items were from 1.9..."
I need that btw! Wuw for it.

Ohm rune recently poofed for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-06, 07:33 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "And you can almost only get them from..."
so far i have had 5x3/20/20's poof on me and 5x high runes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-06, 08:10 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "so far i have had 5x3/20/20's poof on..."
70-15 just went bai bai on me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-08, 07:13 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "70-15 just went bai bai on me."
3x70/15's jus left me -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-08, 10:40 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "3x70/15's jus left me -_-"
2 more just went bye bye leaving me with 5x 70-15's which i traded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-08, 12:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "2 more just went bye bye leaving me..."
Heh. Blizz is still beating the Dead Horse of D2 hacking...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-12-09, 07:20 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Heh. Blizz is still beating the Dead..."
i have 3x70/15's left, i think ima try to trade them b4 they poof -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-09, 07:23 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Heh. Blizz is still beating the Dead..."
Lol, that got a laugh out of me for some reason :S
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ