Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

I need a signature *will pay if needed*
Posted 2004-06-11, 04:15 PM
It would be nice to get for free.

Signature stats:

Colorfull - Not rainbow
Yoshi's in mario land

That's about it.

Even if its not good ill use cause I love supporting peoples arts.

edit: Forgot want my name on it hehe.

Put Member of zelaron so I fit in more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Redyoshix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRedyoshix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Redyoshix

Posted 2004-06-16, 06:36 PM in reply to Redyoshix's post "I need a signature *will pay if needed*"
........didnt notice he was banned, oh well.lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-16, 06:51 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "........didnt notice he was banned, oh..."
Just what he called for, though. Job well done.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:05 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Just what he called for, though. Job..."
thx
10 char limit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:13 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "thx 10 char limit."
Seriously man, I wish I was as artistic as you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Seriously man, I wish I was as artistic..."
he just made The1 a sig....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:59 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "he just made The1 a sig...."
Hades-Knight said:
he just made The1 a sig....
I make sigs for anyone who wants them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-16, 08:40 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "I make sigs for anyone who wants them."
k can you make me one???

use these pics ( i need the 3 purple on one side and the 3 gold in one side and something like a energy ball in the middle like in the third pic)

http://www.ifrance.com/Renegats/wall%20octo%20seiya/02hades1/refhades102/Athena-Exclamation-Renegats(1024x768).jpg

http://www.ifrance.com/Renegats/wall%20octo%20seiya/02hades1/refhades102/Athena-Exclamation-Golds(1024x768).jpg

http://www.ifrance.com/Renegats/wall%20octo%20seiya/02hades1/refhades102/Athena-exclamation-renegats,(1024x768).jpg

or a galaxy in the middle liek this

http://www.ifrance.com/Renegats/wall%20octo%20seiya/03hades1/refhades103/Gemini-No-Saga(1024x768).jpg

edit-----

oh yeah can u put hades picture too?
http://www.ifrance.com/Renegats/wall...des1/hades.jpg

Last edited by Hades-Knight; 2004-06-16 at 08:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-16, 08:42 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "k can you make me one??? use these..."
Just to get the actual pics up.... Copying and pasting is lame.

or a galaxy in the middle liek this

D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-16, 09:12 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "k can you make me one??? use these..."
you want a blended banner sig or an animated sig like you have now...
If its like the animated one you want that is more of grav's area. i use mspaint for my sigs and iam not equiped to make detailed animations yet.

the banner would look something like this just blended.

and yes i can probly find a way to get hades in there

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-06-16 at 09:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-16, 09:20 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "you want a blended banner sig or an..."
MasterAC said:
you want a blended banner sig or an animated sig like you have now...
If its like the animated one you want that is more of grav's area. i use mspaint for my sigs and iam not equiped to make detailed animations yet.

the banner would look something like this just blended.

and yes i can probly find a way to get hades in there
hmm yeah but in the cenetr pci can u make it only the energy thing w/o the dudes int he background?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-16, 09:22 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "hmm yeah but in the cenetr pci can u..."
Hades-Knight said:
hmm yeah but in the cenetr pci can u make it only the energy thing w/o the dudes int he background?
it would take some time for me to edit them out but yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-17, 02:39 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "it would take some time for me to edit..."
here is what i have so far, you want any writeing in it?

or

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-06-17 at 02:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-17, 03:30 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "here is what i have so far, you want..."
MasterAC said:
here is what i have so far, you want any writeing in it?

or

int he first one if you put hades int he center on top of the energy thing it will look awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-18, 06:14 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "int he first one if you put hades int..."
Hades-Knight said:
int he first one if you put hades int he center on top of the energy thing it will look awesome
i had actually put two energy balls but the secound one dint look right so thats why hades is on the left,i'll remake it with him in the center when i get some spare time, my nexrt day off is thursday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-25, 01:47 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "i had actually put two energy balls..."

there ya go, want anything changed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:22 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v35/..."
MasterAC said:

there ya go, want anything changed?

Can you put Hades-Knight in the lower right corner in really cool neon purple letters?

I love it!!! you even went and put new pic in background....sweet

Oh I should have showed you this pic b4...oh well I like it how it is, the only thign misisng is letters

Last edited by Hades-Knight; 2004-06-29 at 07:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:24 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Can you put Hades-Knight in the lower..."
Please, please, please change that hideous avatar of yours. It scares me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:30 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Can you put Hades-Knight in the lower..."
Hades-Knight said:
Can you put Hades-Knight in the lower right corner in really cool neon purple letters?

I love it!!! you even went and put new pic in background....sweet
yes but i can't do it till photobucket fixes there server.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-29, 10:42 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "yes but i can't do it till photobucket..."
Master, do you still use MS Paint?

Edit:saw your post abouve. Your pretty talented.

Last edited by platnum; 2004-06-29 at 10:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum