Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

The Draft is Returning
Posted 2004-06-07, 05:50 AM
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/...ua_congressorg

Yay... So, remember kids, our dear Secretary of War just recently stated that the War on Terror is just beginning. So, a vote for Bush is a vote for the Bush Administration's attempts to spread their influence to every part of the globe.

I guess I'm back... Big deal, since I won't have a computer in two days.

Last edited by Kuja`s #1; 2004-06-07 at 05:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-06-07, 06:48 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Draft is Returning"
man thats gonna suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:13 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Draft is Returning"
Man it up and fight for your fucking country you self absorbed fuck bag. Get your mouth off your mammy's titter, and be a man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:36 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Man it up and fight for your fucking..."
If I got drafted, I would fight for my country. I will be scared as fuck, but I think you would have to be crazy not to be scared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:56 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "If I got drafted, I would fight for my..."
Wow, I'm going to go into the Army anyways and hopefully become a Ranger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:25 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Wow, I'm going to go into the Army..."
I would join the army but the pay is no good. If the pay was good, I would join the army because I care more about money then I do about George's war in Iraq.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:32 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "I would join the army but the pay is no..."
Well I care about America, not your money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:45 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Draft is Returning"
Well, if you were speaking to me Penny, I don't think Bush and his crew of war criminals are ready exactly to start recruiting the handicapped youths of America. They might slip to -10% popularity in the polls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-06-07, 10:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Draft is Returning"
I can't be drafted. Joy. I have a chronic (15 years or more) exposure to a psychological affecting drug, so I cannot be drafted
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-06-07, 01:09 PM in reply to Tai's post starting "I can't be drafted. Joy. I have a..."
If I was to get drafted into a war I believed to be unethical, or one that I believed was being fought based on a ridiculous reason, I would simply refuse to fight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-07, 01:19 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Draft is Returning"
Is that site for real?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-07, 01:23 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Draft is Returning"
Pending

They are still deciding.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-06-07, 01:26 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Is that site for real?"
The same question occurred to me, but if you follow links, you will find what appears to be enough legitimate content without redirection to discount theories of this being a joke or prank.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-06-07, 01:28 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Pending They are still deciding."
Well, yes, that was the whole point of the article, wasn't it; to alert people that people were trying to get this bill through congress.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-06-07, 03:29 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Well, yes, that was the whole point of..."
if u get drafted do u still get money, like i remember they pay for all your college and stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:40 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "If I was to get drafted into a war I..."
mjordan2nd said:
If I was to get drafted into a war I believed to be unethical, or one that I believed was being fought based on a ridiculous reason, I would simply refuse to fight.
Or be the first one to go on a killing spree in which the military side of your victims was not a reason for they're deaths.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-07, 05:36 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Or be the first one to go on a killing..."
Its good to live in Canada. Come on up and join us!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-07, 06:44 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Its good to live in Canada. Come on up..."
I'd fight if I got drafted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-07, 06:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd fight if I got drafted."
If i was old enough to be drafted. I would not fight if it was a war i didnt believe in. That is stupid. As fuck. I would move to Canada. Join Jamesadin, and Chronic Killa ( Where the FUCK did he go?)

Also... I'd go to Degrassi.. ROFLMAO.. Jamesadin, you kinda look like Creig... ROFL, are you on Degrassi?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-07, 07:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd fight if I got drafted."
The same for me. Bottom line is, I am no better then any other person who has died for their country. As stupid as any war may be, it's still part of the cost of living free as an American.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii