Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Captain Crunch 0 0%
Froot Loops 1 4.76%
Total 0 0%
Raisin Bran 0 0%
Cheerios 0 0%
Cocoa Puffs 0 0%
Pops 0 0%
Alpha Bits 0 0%
Cookie Crisp 1 4.76%
Boo Berry 0 0%
Count Chocula 1 4.76%
Frankenberry 0 0%
Trix 1 4.76%
Special K 1 4.76%
Other 6 28.57%
Shitty Coco Pebbles 3 14.29%
1337 Fruity Pebbles 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Posted 2004-06-04, 08:24 AM
mmmmmmmmm........cereal........

-frick

p.s. how am I doing so far, MedievalBob? Helping at all?

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-04, 08:26 AM in reply to frickaline's post "What is your favorite breakfast cereal?"
Teh fruity pebbles!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-04, 09:00 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Teh fruity pebbles!!!!!!"
Cocoa Pebbels own Fruity Pebbels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-04, 09:05 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Cocoa Pebbels own Fruity Pebbels."
you didnt put fruity pebbles or cocoa pebbles!! geez woman lol, those are the best
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Count Chocula
Posted 2004-06-04, 09:13 AM in reply to frickaline's post "What is your favorite breakfast cereal?"
Count Chocula, go chocolate.

Chocolate cereal + Chocolate marshmallows = Chocolate.. good.. ness. Kix, though it lacks chocolate, is a close second.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-06-04, 09:14 AM in reply to frickaline's post "What is your favorite breakfast cereal?"
DUMB! Sov, can you change a choice to those two? I am eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-04, 09:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "DUMB! Sov, can you change a choice to..."
Trix!

10 Characters!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-04, 09:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Trix! 10 Characters!"
Fruity pebbles owns anything else in existance unless it has pot in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-04, 09:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fruity pebbles owns anything else in..."
No, no, Cocoa Pebbels clearly owns Fruity Pebbels.

http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24878
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-04, 09:54 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No, no, Cocoa Pebbels clearly owns..."
No, no, kind sir, you are mistaken. I've got a 2 pound 10 ounce back of fruity pebbles right here that will prove you wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No, no, kind sir, you are mistaken. ..."
You're both quite mistaken. Cocoa Krispies pwnz Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles any day.

But I'm going with Kix. Mmm...Kix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:17 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You're both quite mistaken. Cocoa..."
I added two of the pebble choices. ANyone who wants their vote changed, post now and ill change it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I added two of the pebble choices. ..."
And you didn't add Cocoa Krispies or Kix? Blasphemy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I added two of the pebble choices. ..."
I want mine changed to Cocoa Pebbels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:42 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Teh fruity pebbles!!!!!!"
Sovereign said:
Teh fruity pebbles!!!!!!
I love fruity pebbles as well. You also proved my friend wrong! He said only gay people like fruity flavored cereal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:50 AM in reply to frickaline's post "What is your favorite breakfast cereal?"
You dont have my apple jacks or honey nuts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-06-04, 11:44 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I added two of the pebble choices. ..."
Change mine to fruity pebbles pleaase.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-04, 01:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Change mine to fruity pebbles pleaase."
my god, I had no idea of the controversy. I only eat healthy cereals, so frankly I was amazed I came up with as many choices as I did!

-frick

p.s. yes...the Special K was mine....

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:15 PM in reply to frickaline's post starting "my god, I had no idea of the..."
Teh pwn C3r3a1
Attached Images
File Type: gif Peanut Butter Crunch.gif (78.0 KB, 28 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:23 PM in reply to frickaline's post starting "my god, I had no idea of the..."
frickaline said:
my god, I had no idea of the controversy. I only eat healthy cereals, so frankly I was amazed I came up with as many choices as I did!

-frick

p.s. yes...the Special K was mine....
I like Special K with berries...that is the best Special K
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack