Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

The Met.
Posted 2004-05-25, 03:00 PM
wow When we were in NYC we got to go to the Met. it was sooooo beautiful!!! Everyone should go!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-05-25, 04:21 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "The Met."
I used to live there, it bores me to shit.

(In the little jazz garden cafe shit they have going on there, my mother stashed me in the liquor cabinet.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-25, 05:45 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "The Met."
Thread moved to general conv.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-05-25, 06:52 PM in reply to Tai's post starting "Thread moved to general conv."
Really? some people like it but its not for me.. Only reason I'd go there is for a school trip.. I guess paintings are not my thing.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-05-26, 07:34 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Really? some people like it but its not..."
The paintings were nice, but I liked the upstairs garden and these two rooms full of statue's. I also think I liked it cause it was different.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:29 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "The paintings were nice, but I liked..."
Ever been to the Louvre? Now that is beautiful. I have never been to the Met, what is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:32 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Ever been to the Louvre? Now that is..."
It's a big museum of art and culture...it's interesting.
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-05-26, 01:05 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Ever been to the Louvre? Now that is..."
THe Metropolitan Museum of Art. In New York City Near Central Park.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx