Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I got arrested last night:(
Posted 2003-07-15, 09:29 AM
I got arrested last night....here is the storyxXx RoXXoR xXx: oh man that's some fucked up shit
Mynameisurs: ?
Mynameisurs: what is
xXx RoXXoR xXx: my girl just called me and I answered and she goes" is Bruce there?"
xXx RoXXoR xXx: Bruce is her ex boyfriend
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and I was like what?
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and she goes nothin
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I'm like you just asked for bruce
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and she's like ummm my dad told me to call him and tell him to stop calling here
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I'm like yeah whatever
xXx RoXXoR xXx: that seriously fucked up my night
Mynameisurs: heh
Mynameisurs: why would she call u though?
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I dunno
xXx RoXXoR xXx: she hit the wrong memory she said
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and she told me that she told him that she moved
Session Close (Mynameisurs): Mon Jul 14 22:36:05 2003

Session Start (AIM - xxxroxxorxxx:Mynameisurs): Mon Jul 14 22:38:14 2003
Mynameisurs: so whats up with that then? u believe her?
xXx RoXXoR xXx: No I don't think she told him that she moved
xXx RoXXoR xXx: she used to hang out with him
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and it would piss me off
xXx RoXXoR xXx: so she told me that she told him that she moved
xXx RoXXoR xXx: but I still think they talk now
xXx RoXXoR xXx: wow she's pretty fucked up
Session Close (Mynameisurs): Mon Jul 14 22:39:31 2003

Session Start (AIM - xxxroxxorxxx:Mynameisurs): Mon Jul 14 22:39:56 2003
Mynameisurs: tell him to back off
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I did
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I have already kicked his ass once
xXx RoXXoR xXx: like fucked him up
xXx RoXXoR xXx: he had like a fractured jaw
Mynameisurs: haha good
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and i knocked a couple of his teeth out
xXx RoXXoR xXx: then someone was on her other line
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and she's all umm....it's my dad's.....friend I'm gonna half to call you back it's gonna be awhile.
xXx RoXXoR xXx: so I think that it was Bruce but she just didn't want to ttell me
xXx RoXXoR xXx: this fucker lives right down the street from me
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I'm just gonna go over there all sick and shit kick his ass then hauck a lugi in his mouth
Mynameisurs: i would knock the other half of his teeth out if i were u
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I should go box him right now huh
Mynameisurs: ya beat his brains in
xXx RoXXoR xXx: alright
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I'm taking my paintball gun too
xXx RoXXoR xXx: brb and if I don't come back
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I'm in DT
xXx RoXXoR xXx: that's the detention center
Mynameisurs: haha k hope u mess him up good
xXx RoXXoR xXx: alright
xXx RoXXoR xXx: talk to you later maybe
Mynameisurs: cya later
Session Close (Mynameisurs): Mon Jul 14 22:44:58 2003

Session Start (AIM - xxxroxxorxxx:Mynameisurs): Mon Jul 14 22:59:28 2003
xXx RoXXoR xXx: Well I kicked his ass
xXx RoXXoR xXx: he got a couple good ones in
xXx RoXXoR xXx: but for the most part I fucked him up
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I might be going to jail though
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I think his sister called the cops
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I was walking down the street and I was like 300ft away from his house....and I'm walking toward it shooting paintballs
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I get up to about 50 feet away
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and he comes walking out side
xXx RoXXoR xXx: he was on the phone, my guess is with my bitch.
xXx RoXXoR xXx: so I laid down and aimed for his chest
xXx RoXXoR xXx: missed and got him in the head
Mynameisurs: HAHHA
Mynameisurs: OWNED
Mynameisurs: rofl
xXx RoXXoR xXx: lol
xXx RoXXoR xXx: he starts crying
Mynameisurs: lol u shouldve had a camera with u
xXx RoXXoR xXx: cause I guess I shot him in the nose
Mynameisurs: LMFAO
Mynameisurs: nice aiming
xXx RoXXoR xXx: yeah
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and he was on the ground I walk over and kick him in the ribs
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and I started calling him a faggot
Mynameisurs: lol
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and he started to get up
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and I let him
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and he took a swing and hit my chin
xXx RoXXoR xXx: so I tackled him
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and i punched him in the face
Mynameisurs: haha
Mynameisurs: u shoulda spit in his face
xXx RoXXoR xXx: i did
Mynameisurs: LOL NICE
xXx RoXXoR xXx: once i punched him in the face
xXx RoXXoR xXx: i spit in his mouth
xXx RoXXoR xXx: it was great
Mynameisurs: LMAO
xXx RoXXoR xXx: then he tryed spitting on me
xXx RoXXoR xXx: but just got my shirt
xXx RoXXoR xXx: it pissed me off
xXx RoXXoR xXx: so I kicked him in the head.
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and his sister came out and started screaming at me
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and calling me an asshole
Mynameisurs: did u fire the paintball gun at her lol>_<
xXx RoXXoR xXx: no I droped on the ground back at where i was
xXx RoXXoR xXx: then he was laying on the ground
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and I spit on him again
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and he was laying there spread eagle
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and I stomped on his balls
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and walked away
Mynameisurs: ROFL
Mynameisurs: hes probably gonna get a hernia
xXx RoXXoR xXx: and now I hear sirens
Mynameisurs: shit
xXx RoXXoR xXx: Great cops are at my door
Mynameisurs: that sux
xXx RoXXoR xXx: i gotta go
Mynameisurs: aight cya
xXx RoXXoR xXx: fuck
Mynameisurs: wut
xXx RoXXoR xXx: nothin
xXx RoXXoR xXx: I gotta go
xXx RoXXoR xXx: laterz
Mynameisurs: aight later
Mynameisurs: hope u dont get into too much trouble >_<
xXx RoXXoR xXx: Well I'm going to get locked up until moring
xXx RoXXoR xXx: so I might not be back for awhile
Mynameisurs: o that sux
xXx RoXXoR xXx: like a long while
xXx RoXXoR xXx: so talk to you when ever man
xXx RoXXoR xXx: peace
Mynameisurs: ya lataz

I got charged with Assult with a deadly weapon, disturbing the peace, and the regular assult or aggrivated whatever it is, and Vandalism

Last edited by ViciousMilitia; 2003-07-22 at 02:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 10:08 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Dude, sorry, but no chick is worth spending time over.

Sounds like ya had a good time beating his ass tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-07-15, 10:27 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
If I were you in that situation, I would just let her do her thing because it makes her put most of her blah blah crap on him instead of you, and if she cheats on you later? Well too bad, dump the whore!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-15, 10:28 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Assault with a deadly weapon? A PAINTBALL GUN?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-15, 10:34 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Dood. That sucks. And just think, i was going to come visit you some time. I just don't see how you could do that knowing today's laws. This is going to follow you for the rest of your life and you know that. I dunno, i just didnt' see you as the angry type, at least in the time i've known you. Oh well..... i was going to get kahmun back up in a while, hopefully wiht your help, this time im being serious.... and now your just skrewed. I don't know what to tell you man, but i do wish you the best of luck, and i hope you don't get into too much sh*t for this. Just keep your cool from now on, and maybe you will find a different way to handle these kind of problems. I know it must be tough, but you will get through it alright... i got your back :-D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oridus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOridus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oridus

Posted 2003-07-15, 11:28 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Well I talked to my lawyer and he said that he could get the assult with a deadly weapon thing dropped and disturbing the peace but as for the vandalism and aggrivated assult I have to deal with, and it doesn't stay on my record for life it's a juvinile record, it goes away when I turn 18.....and my lawyer is going to try and get my ankle montior off, so I'm not under stricked house arrest. But as for Kahmun, I will help you out with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 11:29 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
hehe if you beat the crap out of someone at least hit hard enought so they cant remember who beating the crap out of them.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-15, 12:08 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
I hit him pretty fuckin hard.....his sister ratted me out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 12:34 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
It won't just go away when you turn 18, you have to get it expunged from your record. It isn't hard to do, but it does cost money for lawyers and court fees and shit. Trust me, I had to do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 12:41 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Dude, my lawer which a pretty pricy one told me that it goes away once you turn 18....and I have had previous encounters like this and the judge told me the same thing....you forget we live in different places the laws are different.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 02:10 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Just make sure of it. The only reason I had to get mine expunged was because I needed a Secret clearance with the Navy when I was working on AEGIS during my first Co-op, and they were able to open my juvenile records. Only government affiliation can do so, but you never know what you will be doing later in life, so it is better to be safe then sorry. Just make sure is all I'm saying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 02:33 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
If he hadn't hit him in the face, there would be no case...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:00 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
I got charged befour!! but I don't got any record man?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:11 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
The1 said:
I got charged befour!! but I don't got any record man?
First of all that isn't a question. And 2nd I thought you were banned....what happened?

And there would to have been a case I shot the mother fucker in the face with a paintball gun, the proceeded to kick the mother of god out of him......there would have been a case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:13 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
Well, If you shot me with a paintball gun id waste ur ass. Why do american's fight so cheap? using "Paintball guns" use ur fists buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:18 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
WTF Wasnt the1 banned like way 2 many time to comme back ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:21 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
He is unbanned. Someone will ban him again if he messes up.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:24 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
The1 said:
Well, If you shot me with a paintball gun id waste ur ass. Why do american's fight so cheap? using "Paintball guns" use ur fists buddy.
I shot at his house and at him once......then I fucked him up with my fists....so eat goat balls, or would you like me to do the same to you, fuck you up, would you like that?

Note: And I really don't think you could kick my ass, I don't care how built you are, or how old you are, I would still find a way to fuck you up.

Last edited by ViciousMilitia; 2003-07-15 at 03:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:26 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
I didn't bother reading all the posts in this thread, but I think they should put you in jail for like a year for stomping on his balls. That's just inhumane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:27 PM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "I got arrested last night:("
!King_Amazon! said:
I didn't bother reading all the posts in this thread, but I think they should put you in jail for like a year for stomping on his balls. That's just inhumane.
You should be locked up just for your stupid ass comments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia