Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Warhammer online beta
Posted 2007-06-02, 03:00 PM

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/home/index.php
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-02, 10:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Warhammer online beta"
That's all I need. Another online game addiction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-03, 12:49 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's all I need. Another online game..."
Let's sign up together.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-06-04, 06:22 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Let's sign up together."
I guess I'll sign up.

It definitely has a different set-up than other MMOs. I've watched some gameplay footage that I'm not too greatly impressed with though :/.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2007-06-04 at 07:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-12, 11:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Warhammer online beta"
Started yet or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-13, 12:19 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Started yet or what?"
I haven't gotten in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-13, 08:22 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Started yet or what?"
My status shows as "applied" and nothing more. /tear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-13, 01:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My status shows as "applied" and..."
Yeah, same here. I was just wondering because it has been 11 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-13, 01:56 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, same here. I was just wondering..."
I applied when this was posted, still haven't heard anything from them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-13, 04:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Started yet or what?"
HandOfHeaven said:
Started yet or what?
I have heard that the first batch of keys have gone out. Not sure about the guild beta applications though, last I heard they were being sorted through.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-06-14, 10:25 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I have heard that the first batch of..."
The PvP system's going to turn it into another mess like Lineage 2. It's basically designed to allow high level players to prevent others from ever getting to their level.

Be ready for roving gangs of players bullying others for loot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2007-06-14, 04:54 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "The PvP system's going to turn it into..."
From what I read, it sounds like the PvP is faction based, like WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-06-19, 04:29 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "The PvP system's going to turn it into..."
Rurouni Storm said:
The PvP system's going to turn it into another mess like Lineage 2. It's basically designed to allow high level players to prevent others from ever getting to their level.

Be ready for roving gangs of players bullying others for loot.
Have you watched any of the videos? There are PvP areas and PvE areas in all zones, as you progress there will be more of the zone covered with PvP areas instead of PvE only.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-06-19, 03:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Have you watched any of the videos? ..."
The combat looks slow paced.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-19, 03:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The combat looks slow paced."
Maybe it wont be a 2-shot fest like WoW, then.

Seriously, that's one of the downfalls to WoW. Some fights go so fast that strategy isn't even a factor. But then if they nerf that, classes like mages and rogues are gimped like hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-20, 06:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe it wont be a 2-shot fest like..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Maybe it wont be a 2-shot fest like WoW, then.

Seriously, that's one of the downfalls to WoW. Some fights go so fast that strategy isn't even a factor. But then if they nerf that, classes like mages and rogues are gimped like hell.
Rogues have complete control over their opponent if they're skilled, they lost their ability to 2-shot with the expansion.

Mages are completely insane now though, my Paladin buddy for 2v2 Arena got 2-shot by a 3 Minute Mage last week, so my Warrior died pretty damn quick. I almost do as well against Mages as Protection.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-06-21, 08:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The combat looks slow paced."
Willkillforfood said:
The combat looks slow paced.
You do realize they have barely added any abilities in and the characters are at a very low level of development right? In the early stages of WoW all the combat looked like that as well, just abunch of cavemen beating each other with clubs pretty much.

I've gotten at least 5 of my friends to sign up and then I know of other online people who have signed up but I haven't heard from anyone on a single one getting in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-12, 12:05 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "You do realize they have barely added..."
Several friends of mine have applied for it and are anxiously awaiting the start of the beta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-12, 01:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Several friends of mine have applied..."
It already started a while ago. They probably have more of a chance of buying a lottery ticket and buying their way in from winnings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-13, 05:15 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "It already started a while ago. They..."
Supposedly, everyone will get to Beta (so I figure that means they'll be having an Open Beta near release).

Still waiting to see if I get one as well. Signed PD up for the Guild Beta and signed myself up on the regular Beta, still haven't heard anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker