Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Whos new mod?
Posted 2005-01-06, 04:07 PM
I havn't been on in a while cause of reasons I'd rather not disclose, but I noticed Voll and shadow aren't the mods of D2. Who are the mods now? Sov???
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-06, 05:10 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Whos new mod?"
Technically there are no new mods ~_~. I just take care of this forum as I believe Im the only senior staff member who plays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-06, 05:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Technically there are no new mods ~_~. ..."
omg u still play...!!
find sum d2 know it alls and see if they r gewd enuff 4 mod pos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-01-06, 06:43 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "omg u still play...!! find sum d2 know..."
If I could understand that, it might make sense but prolly not. Lets use english here.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-01-06, 07:02 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post "Whos new mod?"
Great-Thanatos said:
I havn't been on in a while cause of reasons I'd rather not disclose, but I noticed Voll and shadow aren't the mods of D2. Who are the mods now? Sov???
Our names are similar. Let us interface.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-01-06, 07:28 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "omg u still play...!! find sum d2 know..."
PureRebel said:
omg u still play...!!
find sum d2 know it alls and see if they r gewd enuff 4 mod pos.
This section doesn't really need a Mod anymore. The activity has dropped significantly, and new members are not flooding in any more.

I am a Retired D2 Mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-01-06, 10:38 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "This section doesn't really need a Mod..."
Really? I thought you died Volls, welcome back?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2005-01-06, 11:36 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Really? I thought you died Volls,..."
tokill.ace said:
Really? I thought you died Volls, welcome back?

No, you've just not been at zel..

I thought you died.

Wait, nevermind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-07, 03:11 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "This section doesn't really need a Mod..."
Vollstrecker said:
This section doesn't really need a Mod anymore. The activity has dropped significantly, and new members are not flooding in any more.

I am a Retired D2 Mod.
Wah, I didn't know you retired, heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-01-07, 09:30 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Wah, I didn't know you retired, heh."
Did you have a good 401k with this job?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-01-09, 12:19 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Did you have a good 401k with this job?"
Well if it's not a problem I would like to put my hat into the ring as a mod. I still avidly play D2 and I believe I could be a good mod. I know my title right now is junior but it's not like I haven't been roaming around seeing what others have been talking about. But hey, I am not saying you have to. Originally Chruser (sorry if I got the name wrong) was considering me as a News reporter so to speak for the site but then I had to back down cause of personal issues of having to move and losing my computer. But once again it's your call.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-09, 02:47 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "Well if it's not a problem I would like..."
Bring more activity! Then I'll deciede if a recomendation is warrented ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-09, 04:14 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bring more activity! Then I'll deciede..."
Sovereign said:
Hmm... maybe someone should run a spam bot or soemthin.. lol advertising for zelaron forums.. yay!... or not..
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2005-01-09, 09:11 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Hmm... maybe someone should run a spam..."
Heh, I'll just patiently wait for the mod apply thread, and then apply .

Spam bot sounds cool, but it would only get more noobs "OMG LIEK DUEP?????"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-01-09, 11:50 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Heh, I'll just patiently wait for the..."
don't say anything about dupes or bots or anythin on it.. but i was a noob when i joined i had like.. one tal armor.. and 08 wf.. which i got for 4 sock 530 def sup dusk but.. i was just looking at school for mf crap... like where to mf and stuff.. cuz i wasn't findin crap at meph with 375 mf.. and i did mf runs for... like.. 4 hours straight before... tehn takin a break then goin back at it.. then i found a spider.. and gave tal armor for vex.. and.. spider and vex and a gul rune which i got from my hell forge.. and a 175 pdlc for my first enigma.. then made a hammerdin.. and i read this forum about pit runs and it was really interesting.. about the pitmancer.. and sov or voll used a javazon and i thought that was interesting.. and i saw a pic of one of them finding ik armor and a wf.. i was like.. hmmm crazyyyyyyyy so i tried it.. and now.. i been doin pit runs with my hammerdin.. and found an eth cb.. an eth ws.. a pul rune several ik armors and tal armors.. an 11% nightwing.. etc.. and just yesterday i found ber with javazon!! crazy my first high rune i ever found was with my fav char.. in my fav place!! k i sound like a noob.. or just some stupid person.. but o well!!!! thats all i have to say..
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2005-01-09, 02:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bring more activity! Then I'll deciede..."
Sovereign said:
fair enough
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-09, 07:38 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "don't say anything about dupes or bots..."
Holy FUCK. PLEASE use spacing, correct punctuation, and paragraph breaks while typing. Or at least try to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-09, 07:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Holy FUCK. PLEASE use spacing, correct..."
OmG!

Sov is the last mod, what has the world come to?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-01-09, 11:14 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "OmG! Sov is the last mod, what has..."
OMG IS THAT Gutts, ExT?

My favorite character, of all time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`