Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

gambling question
Posted 2004-11-28, 09:04 PM
ok i have way to much money and i need to get rid of it... so i thinking about gambling it a way... im really looking for a godly nerco helm... so i wanted to know what npc / level of character/ hell/nm/normal i should do it on. i just wanted to know if it makes any difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MasterTy

Posted 2004-11-29, 03:53 AM in reply to MasterTy's post "gambling question"
MasterTy said:
ok i have way to much money and i need to get rid of it... so i thinking about gambling it a way... im really looking for a godly nerco helm... so i wanted to know what npc / level of character/ hell/nm/normal i should do it on. i just wanted to know if it makes any difference.
As high a level as you can be...I dont think hell/nm/norm or NPC makes a difference but if you had the choice why not do it in hell (reselling you can get a better price potentially)? Oh pack a Gheeds Fortune Charm as that charm reduces gambling prices as well.

If you're one of those strange people that is looking for the microscopic chance of getting a useful unique there are certain levels that have the best chance (for instance gambling for a SoJ is best when you're level 43-47, a BK is ideally gambled at a much higher level but I seriously doubt you'll find either through gambling anyways) but for the high level mods on rares you'd want to be above 90 I think and be gambling on coronets/circlets to try to net that +2skills, FCR, resists, life..etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-11-29, 08:26 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "As high a level as you can be...I dont..."
You can gamle for a soj or bk ring? I didn't know you could get uniques from gambling anymore.. can you?
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-11-29, 12:46 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "You can gamle for a soj or bk ring? I..."
MysticWonton said:
You can gamle for a soj or bk ring? I didn't know you could get uniques from gambling anymore.. can you?
You can gamble for any unique or set item still but its extremely rare and difficult. Since the ladder restart I've only gotten 2 cathan's rings, sigon's belt and gloves and a vidella's amulet myself. It is possible but again...we're talking a tiny tiny percentage of one percent here. The way the percentage works, you'll probably get a ring from Andy before you gamble one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-11-29, 02:16 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "You can gamble for any unique or set..."
Yah if you're gonna gamble, I say looking for a godly rare circlet. My friend and I have found several that are of decent quality. Nothing spectacular yet though. I like to use anya in act 5 hell, she has best results for me but yah, i dont think it matters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma