Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-06-05, 02:47 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm happy for you, Sov. WHAT THE..."
He's talking about http://www.ebaumsworld.com/peanutbutter.shtml.

The song I'd have to choose would be "With Arms Wide Open" by Creed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-05, 03:15 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "He's talking about..."
50 cent - High All the Time

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-06-05, 06:29 PM in reply to frickaline's post "What's your theme song?"
The Muppet Theme Song (Mahna Mahna)
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-06-05, 07:38 PM in reply to Tai's post starting "The Muppet Theme Song (Mahna Mahna)"
Sweet to the belly (Vybz Kartel)
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-06-06, 10:13 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Sweet to the belly (Vybz Kartel)"
This one's a winner too

http://thefucksociety.com/anim.php?h...anaphone&w=550

-frick

p.s. ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE!

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...

Last edited by frickaline; 2004-06-09 at 10:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-06, 06:03 PM in reply to frickaline's post starting "This one's a winner too ..."
Mobb Deep - Got it twisted

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-06-06, 07:14 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "He's talking about..."
badboy said:
He's talking about http://www.ebaumsworld.com/peanutbutter.shtml.

The song I'd have to choose would be "With Arms Wide Open" by Creed.
Creed is officially 'over'. The drummer and guitar player are starting a new band without that Scott dude, (singer)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-06, 11:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Creed is officially 'over'. The drummer..."
Maybe "Asshole" by Denis Leary.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I do drive pretty slow, but that's a product of paranoia, not dickery. I don't park in handicapped spaces, but I do find handicapped faces amusing. I do use public toilets, but I only piss on the seat if it's a truck stop. I do bitch about the heat during the summer. Although, I don't own a hot pink El Dorado with whaleskin hubcaps, all leather cow interior and baby seal eyes for headlights. Instead, I own a Saab with a malfunctioning sunroof and a busted heater. However, if given the chance, I would probably unthaw The Duke and together we would nuke Tiananmen Square.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-06-07 at 12:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-07, 03:55 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Maybe "Asshole" by Denis Leary. ..."
Why would you nuke it, those kids are already dead/brainfucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-07, 04:02 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why would you nuke it, those kids are..."
It's a reference to the song I mentioned above. That entire paragraph is a reference to the song.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-07, 05:03 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "It's a reference to the song I..."
Don't act like you know! You're brainwashed too, YOU'RE BEING CONTROLLED!!

I was questioning the song itself, that part seems pointless to me. It's like..
"and I'd nuke those Romans back to the middle ages, I would!"

Huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-07, 05:09 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't act like you know! You're..."
He doesn't actually talk about nuking Tiananmen Square in the song. He just mentions nuclear weaponry, John Wayne and Tiananmen Square together in the same rambling paragraph.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:15 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "He doesn't actually talk about nuking..."
I'd want "Raining Blood" by Slayer, so people would shit their pants when i walked in the room.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:19 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'd want "Raining Blood" by Slayer, so..."
Wait or maybe, "(Random Nigger Track)" by (random nigger with billions of dollars).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:25 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Wait or maybe, "(Random Nigger Track)"..."
You all seem to be forgetting how you're going to get any sleep with a song playing in your head over and over. Oh, let's not forget how you'd eventually end up in the mental institution when you get so sick of the song that you start telling people there's music playing in your head constantly...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TyrranicideDied is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTyrranicideDied is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TyrranicideDied

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:34 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Creed is officially 'over'. The drummer..."
D3V said:
Creed is officially 'over'. The drummer and guitar player are starting a new band without that Scott dude, (singer)
So, they have 3 cd's, that's enough to listen to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy