Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-06-04, 09:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Which is why I don't consider myself a..."
Then again, if you go through life with that mentality you probably will not honestly repent what you have done. On the outside you may beg for forgiveness and pray to god, but in your heart of hearts you're most likely thinking "haha I'm going to beat the system." I don't think that will get you into heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:44 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Then again, if you go through life with..."
that was my point -_- I know I didn't make it sound that way, but I did mean it. If you truly repent and truly mean it, you can still get into heaven, IMHO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "that was my point -_- I know I didn't..."
I just saw Harry Potter 3. Am I going to hell because I want Ema Watson's ass?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:37 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I just saw Harry Potter 3. Am I going..."
That's between you and God, Penny_gags
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's between you and God, Penny_gags"
I'd like it to be between me and Ema.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:50 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'd like it to be between me and Ema."
w/e, it's between you and Ema. But it's also between you and God. :P I know you're not Christian, but if you were, that'd be my response.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "w/e, it's between you and Ema. But..."
Ema Watson.. is that Hermione?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ema Watson.. is that Hermione?"
I think so...not sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I think so...not sure."
Yes. Durrrrr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-04, 11:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yes. Durrrrr."
!King_Amazon! said:
Yes. Durrrrr.
How'd you know that slaynish?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "How'd you know that slaynish?"
Super volcanos, bi's, harry potter, religion, and angry comments! My my zelaron never gets old.

I just wanna say, does anyone actually listen to a story book writen over a thousand years ago? Not much sense in that...
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:38 AM in reply to Tai's post starting "Super volcanos, bi's, harry potter,..."
Iunno, same reason why some people like putting nails through their testicles. Not much sence in that either...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:47 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Slim, KagomJack makes up all our..."
mjordan2nd said:
Slim, KagomJack makes up all our conspiracy theories. I think he also believes the world is going to end in 2012. Interesting stuff though, Kagom.

Rofl, thats actually what i've believed ever since i've read about that indian dude that predicted white people on floating turtles would come, and they did. Then he predicted the world ends in 2012... I've believed that since 4th grade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:51 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I just saw Harry Potter 3. Am I going..."
Penny_Bags said:
I just saw Harry Potter 3. Am I going to hell because I want Ema Watson's ass?

Sorry for dbl post, but I just saw HP3 also...

Exactly what i was asking myself before i read your post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:53 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Sorry for dbl post, but I just saw HP3..."
Your replkying to two different posts. Thats now allowed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-05, 02:00 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Your replkying to two different posts. ..."
But really, please teach me how to replky...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-05, 02:33 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "But really, please teach me how to..."
Well first, you take a shotgun. Put the end with the hole in your mouth, and pull the trigger.

Stop being a smartass. You know what I meant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-05, 04:10 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Well first, you take a shotgun. Put..."
Its not against the rules to reply to more than one post.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Its not against the rules to reply to..."
Welcome to 3 posts ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-05, 01:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Your replkying to two different posts. ..."
Sovereign said:
Your replkying to two different posts. Thats now allowed.
Roflmao, you didnt even edit it yet.

and sov; my ass must have been going through a LOT of schooling to be smart : \
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish