Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Nick Berg.....really dead?C
Posted 2004-05-24, 05:27 AM
http://www.aztlan.net/berg_abu_ghraib_video.htm

I'm not sure if I should believe them, but I have an inclination to since I don't like Bush.

The link above was provided to me by
http://www.peterwerbe.com
A sweet anti-Bush site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-05-24, 06:20 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Nick Berg.....really dead?C"
He's dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-24, 06:43 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He's dead."
Well, that was an error. I just wanted to show you the link, which asks who killed him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-05-24, 09:35 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Nick Berg.....really dead?C"
It is a very intreging article...it has some good points in it. Plus experts analysed it and said it was a phoney. So who are you gonna believe; Experts or American Politicians and the news?

This will make another long debate.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-24, 09:51 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "It is a very intreging article...it has..."
Lest see, the Government is in control of the media, the media is in control of our lives, so whatever the media says we listen to and believe. But what the hell, we've been spoon fed everything we know about, the government may be shittin' us, we have no clue of finding out though..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-24, 11:00 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lest see, the Government is in control..."
That doesn't go for everybody. I dont believe everything just because the government or media said it. There is soem stuff that I dont care about. I know people at my school who look at news and shit and do a bunch of rersearch to argue against what has been said.

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2004-05-24 at 03:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-24, 12:17 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "That doesn't go for everybody. I dont..."
What the fuck are you talking about? You don't believe shit because the government or media said it.... Ok, when 9/11 happened... DID YOU LIVE IN NEW YORK? Were you at the pentagon? How the fuck do you know we landed on the moon? You don't, our lives are controlled by what we see and hear from them, and theres nothing that we can do about it

And I don't have to research anything, when there isn't anythign to research... Maybe I could read the book 1984, but thats just for entertainment. You stupid nigger, before you type something, make sure you hit the edit button as soon as your done so you can erase the bullshit you typed, and save yerself the humiliation.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-24, 12:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What the fuck are you talking about?..."
Don't flame outside the Flame Forum.

You are right though, that was not the most thought out reply to say what Tyrannicide said, but nonetheless, he is entitled to his opinions. Fact is, the world relies on media to convey information happening around the world. You'd be dumb not to believe what you heard ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-24, 02:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Don't flame outside the Flame Forum. ..."
Yeah really. Not believing a word the media says is fucking retarded. Sure, there is some bias, Tyrrannicide, but do you not believe that there were people massacred in the Colombine shooting? Nooblet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-24, 03:58 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Yeah really. Not believing a word the..."
I didn't say i believe nothing. That Nick Berg thing, I dont truely believe happened due to the evidence that is circulating. I dont give a shit about everything that goes on.

I doubt some stuff, not every fucking thing needs to be believed!!!

Sorry that my ealier post didn't come out 100% perfect for you. Sorry I didn't make it clear. Want me to go edit it now?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-24, 05:13 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I didn't say i believe nothing. That..."
The media can be incorrect, and extremely biased. Don't blindly follow it, but don't completely disregard it either. Just keep your eyes open.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-24, 05:40 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I didn't say i believe nothing. That..."
Are you sure this evidence is not just Theories? Because theories are not always true. I want BOLD-FACED EXACT EVIDENCE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-24, 07:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Don't flame outside the Flame Forum. ..."
Titusfied said:
You'd be dumb not to believe what you heard ever.
Qoute, "Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see."
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-05-24, 07:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lest see, the Government is in control..."
D3V said:
Lest see, the Government is in control of the media, the media is in control of our lives, so whatever the media says we listen to and believe. But what the hell, we've been spoon fed everything we know about, the government may be shittin' us, we have no clue of finding out though..
That is pure shit D3V, pure shit.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-31, 11:45 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "That is pure shit D3V, pure shit."
dead as a doornail.

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-05-31, 12:49 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "That is pure shit D3V, pure shit."
zagggon said:
Uh, no it's not. Your saying so is pretty much proving what he said right.

We're only told what we're allowed to hear.

Not to say the government is going to strip us of all liberties and create a totalitarian government.. but they aren't the most open of sources, to be sure. As is any government..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-31, 01:30 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Uh, no it's not. Your saying so is..."
GravitonSurge said:
Uh, no it's not. Your saying so is pretty much proving what he said right.

We're only told what we're allowed to hear.

Not to say the government is going to strip us of all liberties and create a totalitarian government.. but they aren't the most open of sources, to be sure. As is any government..
yes, yes, we all know about government control. We know that disclosed in the white house docs we were supposed to be nuked by our own government so we could strike cuba back when they were pointing their pointy little missles at us. We know that they don't tell us everything, but...

in this case, I think it pretty likely that he's pretty dang dead.

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2004-06-01, 08:57 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "That is pure shit D3V, pure shit."
zagggon said:
No.. it's not. It's the truth, in fact. The government controls the media, if they didn't we would know a lot more about what is really happening in Iraq right now. Everybody believes the media, it does control us.

Example:

In Detroit, about 1,500 people are killed in a year by guns alone. Across the border in a city of Canada about the same size(I forget the name), you know how many people die in a year by gunshot? 3. 3 to 1500 with the same size city! Teh fux? It's because Canada's news doesn't focus on the negative shit. News in America: 80 more people died today in Iraq. News in Canada: We've got new-fangled seatbelts!

So, yes, I agree with D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-01, 09:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No.. it's not. It's the truth, in..."
Yeah, Look on the news, EVERY DAY YOU HEAR ABOUT PEOPLE DIEING IN IRAQ. I honestly don't care anymore. Right around when 9/11 happened, I was glued to CNN, watching for updates for about a week straight, then I kinda got used to the bs, and realized its pointless.

EDIT: Our Government is like an abusive relationship. They beat us down with all the negatives things they can throw at us, but even though we don't like it, we always seem to come back for more.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-06-01, 10:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, Look on the news, EVERY DAY YOU..."
What do you expect us to do, not watch the TV and go into complete anarchy and riot against it? Of course we keep coming back for more form our government, there is a reason after all, why the United States is so successful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied