Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

X-Mas a Little Early
Posted 2004-08-26, 11:00 AM
I am quittin d2 cuz im goin to college and cant afford to have this addiction and i havent really been playin lately, i rather give stuff to people who are just comin back to d2 or have helped me alot (Voll, Ace, Slay) or are really poor and dont have a rune word ie: Enigma. So if you fall into one of those categories post an item (1) that u reaaallly need and i might have it, oh East/NL/SC and ur SN or Accnt name and ill do my best to get it to u.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-26, 11:19 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post "X-Mas a Little Early"
*GiveMeDrugs

I'm Sooooo poor

Note: Be sure you want to quit. Chances are those items you give to people will be traded away for currency.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-26, 12:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "*GiveMeDrugs I'm Sooooo poor :( ..."
*TehZelPwnage

Very Poor

Enigma

*Note: Same as sov said.
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-26, 12:51 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "*TehZelPwnage Very Poor Enigma ..."
Hah!

*Zelaron_Titus

No idea what I need really, but I just started playing again after 9 months off 4 days ago! You almost don't get any pooer! LOL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-26, 01:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hah! *Zelaron_Titus No idea..."
State and item u need sov. and titus how does some mf sorc gear sound?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-26, 02:07 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "State and item u need sov. and titus..."
Can i have your account after you give ur items away

Possibly you can leave your zealot un-touched?

Thats ALL i'd ever want. Thanks :P

OR your sorc :P

Last edited by slaynish; 2004-08-26 at 02:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-26, 02:21 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "X-Mas a Little Early"
A cats-eye or WF would be nice, but anything would be appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-26, 02:39 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "A cats-eye or WF would be nice, but..."
EDIT:

Thanks

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2004-08-26 at 02:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-26, 02:59 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "EDIT: Thanks :)"
My FO sorc or my Bowsorc? and princess how about both?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-26, 03:04 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "My FO sorc or my Bowsorc? and princess..."
Umm, i think the sorc that has Beast and always pwns....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-26, 03:10 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "My FO sorc or my Bowsorc? and princess..."
Yeah, anything for my Fire Sorc would be kickass dude! Or possibly something for a future Zealot or Hammerdin? Haven't figured out what I want to make yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-26, 03:23 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "X-Mas a Little Early"
Just be sure that this is what you want to do. When I'm given something by someone who says they're quitting, you won't see it again...

I have no idea what all you have, but any donations to teh "Help make Vollstrecker 1337" fund are greatly appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-26, 03:58 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Just be sure that this is what you want..."
my hammerdin is basically stripped and given to penny bags, and he got some godlies, and slay i never had a sorc that used beast maybe ur thinkin of my FO sorc who used doom?

Plz request an item or character build so i kno what to give u! IM me Stikky04 SlickFic04 is dead...RIP

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-26, 04:21 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Just be sure that this is what you want..."
well i just started like last week so maybe i count, if so, i could sure use an ammy, armor, belt, or footgear for my blizz sorc.
if you have anything left over that is, these guys deserve it more than i do, im new and all, but if its not putting anyone out, i'd appreciate it
times of grace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees

Posted 2004-08-26, 04:23 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "my hammerdin is basically stripped and..."
I can use something for any of these:

V/T Pally (Only needs 'Ber' Shako, and PCombats with Life)
Mage Pally (Needs pretty much the same, in addition to 5/20's)

I'm also looking at making a Flaming Rabies Druid, so anything there would be good as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-26, 04:42 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "State and item u need sov. and titus..."
Heh thanks for your offer but I'm far from poor. Ask Voll or Joka. LoL. Thanks for yoru offer though. After you give away to needy people, if you have a spare marrowwalks or something for a necro that would be cool. But give to people who need!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-26, 04:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Heh thanks for your offer but I'm far..."
i could use a hoto or ne good barb stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-08-26, 05:29 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "i could use a hoto or ne good barb..."
Robot i got some nice sorc stuff for u, Voll i got some 5all res charms no life tho, wilma i got some decent rends and/or ss for u. IM me tho its alot easier Stikky04.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-26, 07:24 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Robot i got some nice sorc stuff for u,..."
shit i could use some stuff, i dont expect it just i have some stuff but not enuff to get back my BRAMBLE, CTA, SHADOWDANCER/SPURS and shit so w/e u wanna give i dont care if u do or not

*koolio_kid2002
*koolio_kid2001
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-08-26, 07:26 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "shit i could use some stuff, i dont..."
A really good pvp char :-).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace