They all get killed (Draw) 1 20.00%
Who cares. They all suck. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Vs thread
Posted 2003-12-31, 10:12 PM
Ok.Give me your thoughts guys.
Alucard from Hellsing VS Alucard from Castlevania VS Vampire Humter D
Who wins. Why?

Last edited by DarkWave; 2004-01-03 at 05:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkWave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkWave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkWave

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:51 AM in reply to DarkWave's post "Vs thread"
No contest, Hellsing Alucard. The guy is fucking unbeatable. Anyone that has watched the entire series would agree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:56 AM in reply to DarkWave's post "Vs thread"
I like Alucard from Castlevania, he just kicks ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:57 AM in reply to DarkWave's post "Vs thread"
Hellsing woudl own all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-01, 01:03 AM in reply to DarkWave's post "Vs thread"
I haven't played Castlevania or any of these other games. I'm just gonna go with the flow and say Hellsing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-01, 01:05 AM in reply to DarkWave's post "Vs thread"
Yeah. The thing with Castlevania Alucard is that all of his abilities are stated right there, in plain view. Hellsing Alucard never really shows his full potential, and even at half-power his mightiest opponent was no match for him. Imagine how badly he'd rip the other two apart if Integra completely released his powers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-01, 01:11 AM in reply to DarkWave's post "Vs thread"
Raziel said:
Yeah. The thing with Castlevania Alucard is that all of his abilities are stated right there, in plain view. Hellsing Alucard never really shows his full potential, and even at half-power his mightiest opponent was no match for him. Imagine how badly he'd rip the other two apart if Integra completely released his powers.
Thats the only thing I dont like about Hellsing. They have made him too powerful, he always wins He has no weaknesses. I am surprised no ones voted for D. I always see people saying he owns all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkWave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkWave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkWave

Posted 2004-01-01, 01:19 AM in reply to DarkWave's post "Vs thread"
Actually, that's what I liked about Hellsing. The story didn't focus on him, because there was nowhere to push him. It wasn't about him having to fight for his life in mortal combat, it was about the viewer unraveling just how terrifying and powerful he really was. He wasn't the hero, he was almost the villain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-03, 11:32 AM in reply to DarkWave's post "Vs thread"
Alucard would win.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2004-01-03, 05:41 PM in reply to DarkWave's post "Vs thread"
Aw well.

Last edited by DarkWave; 2004-01-03 at 05:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkWave