Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Chrono Series
Posted 2002-11-23, 01:40 PM
I know its a FF Forum but Vidar and me think about a chrono thread . we think its a great series even if are only two parts / games .
But thats enough to talk about it
plz post what u think about it if u played both and what ever u want but it must be about chrono

THX JiDDaR AND VIDAR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-23, 01:49 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
i played Chrono Trigger and i think it is one of the best rpg for snes.
it has a cool story and a very good fighting system.

i played Chrono Cross too. and i love this game too.

but i don't want to say all because then i can't make other posts and you can't make posts because i allready said everything ;-)

so please tell us how you all liked the series!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-23, 01:56 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
I played only chrono cross
but it was fantastic its one of the best rpg ever in any case of psx
great story great graphic and great music the intro music i love i get horny if i hear this song

thx JiDDaR
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-23, 02:10 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Quote:
Originally posted by JiDDaR
i get horny if i hear this song
Thats going a little too far...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-11-23, 02:32 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy

Thats going a little too far...
With i get horny i only mean that i find the song really good not what u think
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-23, 02:57 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Fine, ignore all my chrono trigger posts in older consoles like the imbeciles you are
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:12 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Fine, ignore all my chrono trigger posts in older consoles like the imbeciles you are
sorry but we don't ignore you we just wanted to make a thread wich deals about the whole chrono series and not just about wich is the most played chrono trigger party

Vidar & JiDDaR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:14 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Also see the Antipode 3 vs Spire debate in the flame forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:23 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
post a link and i will take a look

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:26 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Well Medieval Bob said Spire was the best spell in chrono trigger.. pfft

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=10647
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:39 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Well Medieval Bob said Spire was the best spell in chrono trigger.. pfft

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=10647
ok we are impressed!
we would like to see more post fom you!
how you like Chrono Trigger?
have you played Chrono Cross too?
and how you like Chrono Cross?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:42 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Chrono trigger is my favorite console game.. I never had a console older than an N64.. and I never used the N64.. I never had a PSX so I never played chrono cross.. when I move into the house I might download it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:46 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
that u should do chrono cross is a great game
do it

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:50 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
i think chrono cross is one of the best psx rpgs may be it's the best so play it!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-24, 01:25 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
I don't know about that guys... Chrono Cross = SUCKAGE... but when it comes toChrono Trigger, well, all I can say is that it's one of the best RPGs out there... hell, I'm playing it over again right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-25, 01:34 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Phoenix
... Chrono Cross = SUCKAGE...
i don't understand that why you don't like that game?
ok against Chrono Trigger it's not so good but i think it's truely one of the best rpgs for psx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-25, 01:35 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
i would say the best for psx

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-26, 05:53 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
hmmm, I would say... FF9 as the best RPG for PSX. It's all your choice really... we all have different likes and dislikes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-27, 11:10 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Yeah, either FF9 or Xenogears
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-27, 11:46 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Chrono Series"
Chrono Cross was pretty badass, in my opinion. Not quite as good as Chrono Trigger, but still a great game. Grav, I would definitely recommend playing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel