Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post coming soon?
Posted 2002-11-20, 09:53 AM
i thought maybe it's iteresting to know what games you are waiting for. or what gamecube remake you wish.

for example i'm waiting for zelda and i wish that a secret of mana game is coming out for gamecube
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-20, 12:03 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
I want Metroid Prime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-20, 12:56 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
i think that should be an important thread cause is an thread which is very important for all and here can all post her opinions.

bye JiDDaR
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-20, 01:18 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
thats right. you've heard the man.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-11-20, 04:33 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
Zelda, REZero, RE4, Dead Phoenix, Product Number 03, Haven: Call Of The King, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Racing, Nightfire, and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-21, 10:40 AM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
i see Raziel is someone with a very good taste.
but i'm not sure if Donkey Kong Racing is realy coming out after Rare has left Nintendo.
but i hope so bacause i think the idea of that game is realy good and Diddy Kong Racing was in my opinion better as Mario Kart64
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-21, 01:44 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
Well, Donkey Kong and all of those characters are owned by Nintendo. They have exclusive rights to the entire DK franchise, so yeah they're still working on DK Racing. Rare actually designed a good portion of the game, so Nintendo just has to take what Rare did with it and finish it. I have faith that it will be awesome!

And yeah, I totally agree that Diddy Kong Racing was better than Mario Kart 64.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-21, 02:18 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
Secret of mana... on GAMECUBE!? DO tell :3
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2002-11-22, 04:39 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
sorry when you now think that a Secret of Mana is announcet for gamecube it is not . . . but i WISH that it will be announcet!!

And may be soon Square do so because it said that they develope FF:Christal Chonical(GCN/GBA), FF:Tactics(GBA), ChocoboWorld(GBA), SeikenDensetsu(jap.for Secret of Mana) for GBA and it also said that Sqaure is develope three other GBA titles and two other GCN titles.
Rumors said that one of the GCN titles is a new Secret of Mana wich you can connect with the GBA game like FF:CC. The GBA titles may be ChronoTrigger, FF5 and FF6.
That would be really great but for now just rumors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-22, 04:42 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
Final Fantasy 'Crystal' (i think thats the name). GC really needs some damn RPGs... now that square is on the team
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-11-22, 05:13 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Zelda, REZero, RE4, Dead Phoenix, Product Number 03, Haven: Call Of The King, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Racing, Nightfire, and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.
wow taco didnt flame cube, good job.
and what he said, raziel = cube master
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-11-22, 05:17 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
:0ops: i just hit the wrong letter! hope everybody excuse that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-24, 08:18 AM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
Quote:
Originally posted by ask_rabber

wow taco didnt flame cube, good job.
and what he said, raziel = cube master
Yes... Raziel=GAY mod!

Last edited by quikspy67; 2003-07-08 at 11:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-30, 05:16 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
They should make a paintball game...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-12-01, 04:37 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
I agree, Raziel should be the GAY mod!

Gamecube rarely posts anything these days anyway.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-12-01, 05:15 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
I'm definitely waiting for Viewtiful Joe by Capcom. The side scroller that will rejuvenate life into side scrollers and prove that there are still plenty of innovative techniques that have not be expressed in the 2D universe. I'm also looking for to Zelda, regardless of what everyone else says, I think the graphics are great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-04, 03:05 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
I agree, Raziel should be the GAY mod!

Gamecube rarely posts anything these days anyway.
anything resourceful anywayz, but yeah you should be mod

and as for the side scroller, thumbs up! not but 20 minutes ago i was talkin to my friend about how they should make a new awesome sidescroller.
So this baby seal walks into a club.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-12-04, 03:16 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
Quote:
Originally posted by FuRy
They should make a paintball game...
Paintball in real life is much more fulfilling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-04, 07:04 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
Rabber, I have a 45 second video that I could send to you. It's really sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-04, 07:59 PM in reply to Vidar's post "coming soon?"
ya paintball is RL IS more fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin