Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc of Lad
Posted 2002-12-04, 03:35 PM
Hi guys can u post something about that games I don't play them and wanna know if they are good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-12-04, 05:52 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
secrect of mana is one of my favorite games for snes. it's like a zelda game with rpg elements. but secrect of mana 2 (seiken denstsu 3) is much better. the mana game for psx is good too but against the other games it sucks.
to the other games you ask for i can't say so much because i don't played these games. but i played tales of phantasia it's much like tales of destiny and i think it's realy fun. cool fighting system and for snes awsome graphiks and i think it's the only snes game where you hear the chars talk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vidar

Posted 2002-12-04, 05:53 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
I have to go back and play SoM 2 again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-04, 05:58 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Rurouni Storm
I have to go back and play SoM 2 again.
that's a good idea i think i play it again too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vidar

Posted 2002-12-04, 07:58 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
Secret of Mana was so similar to Secret of Evermore... I do not know the relation between those 2 games but they were both good... but for some reason, I prefer Secret of Evermore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-04, 08:01 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
the game was pretty good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-04, 08:03 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
Secret of Evermore or Mana?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-04, 08:14 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
mana but the real time combat is pretty crap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-05, 02:22 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Phoenix
Secret of Mana was so similar to Secret of Evermore... I do not know the relation between those 2 games but they were both good... but for some reason, I prefer Secret of Evermore.
the relation between these games is that they are both developed by squaresoft. and i can understand that you prefer secret of evermore against secret of mana i do that too but secret of mana 2 is severel times better then these two games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vidar

Posted 2002-12-07, 10:28 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
hmm, I don't remember playing Secret of Mana 2... haha didn't even realize it existed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-07, 03:30 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Phoenix
hmm, I don't remember playing Secret of Mana 2... haha didn't even realize it existed.
it's ok that you don't realize that it came out because it came out just in japan. but you realy must play it!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vidar

Posted 2002-12-07, 04:48 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
It was fan translated. I can give you a link if you PM me. Not sure if it would be considered warez or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-07, 05:02 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Rurouni Storm
It was fan translated. I can give you a link if you PM me. Not sure if it would be considered warez or not.
in case you mean me i have a tanslated version of this game.
and i know a site where you can find nearly all rom translations.
in case you don't mean me sorry for posting this :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vidar

Posted 2002-12-07, 09:24 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
I meant DP

And could you send me this site?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-09, 10:03 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
Does anybody something know about the game Arc the Lad Ö_ö ???
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-12-11, 08:47 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
The title doesn't seem to attract me to it even one bit lol... and Rurouni Storm, send me the link please? I would appreciate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-14, 12:22 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
hm how bad .
but some1 know something about dragon quest 7 ? i heard its a really good game
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-12-14, 05:54 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
Dragon Quest 7? is that on Super Nintendo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-16, 01:30 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
The Arc the Lad series is pretty badass, Jiddar. Of course, I didn't really like the first one, but the second and third games were pretty cool. I'd say "give them a shot."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-12-16, 09:20 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "Secret of Mana / Tales of Destiny / Arc..."
Raziel said:
The Arc the Lad series is pretty badass, Jiddar. Of course, I didn't really like the first one, but the second and third games were pretty cool. I'd say "give them a shot."
thx for advice Raziel I would take a look for this games

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR