Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

How to Reload
Posted 2007-04-10, 08:01 AM
I know it sounds simple but there are ways to really speed up your reload, and catch alot of people off guard. Most of you know i am big hardcore fan because of the BR, and that is why we play it most of the time. Here are the 3 ways pros are doing them.

1- BXR
This reload tactic is used when you have a BR and no secondary weapon. After you click the reload button (x), as soon as you see the clip being put in the holster, click b and x. If there is a guy in your sites, then press r immediately and shoot him. If nobody is there, you can wait and click r later. You can also use this reload tactic if you have a secondary weapon, but choose not to do the next reload option.

2- Y-Y
This reload is if you have a secondary. As soon as you press x and see the mag being put into the holster, press yy really fast and it will bring your weapon (fully loaded) back to the center of the screen, ready to shoot. Its very usefully if you caught reloading and need to fire quickly.

3- granade
This relaod tactic can be used if you have no secondary weapon or one. After the mag is put into the gun, throw a granade and youll have a full clip ready to go. It has to be done automatically the second after the clip has been put in or the reload will be cancelled

I hope that this helps some of you so you never get caught with your pants down.

Last edited by gruesomeBODY; 2007-04-10 at 08:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-10, 08:11 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "How to Reload"
That last one sounds a bit dangerous if you mess up. You might just end up wasting a bunch of time to not even reload your weapon, and then you'll really be screwed.

The other two are pretty nifty, especially the 2nd one, it makes sense too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-10, 08:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That last one sounds a bit dangerous if..."
The BXR is great in close combat. Hit em with the gun, quick reload, head shot, dead. I can't do it for shit though, it's pretty difficult...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-10, 10:56 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The BXR is great in close combat. Hit..."
Well the BXR is an attack, but in this case, its a reload so that you can get to battling faster.

K_A- the granade reload is dangerous if you cant control where your reticle is on the screen. But if you are decent at aiming, then it is the most effective of them all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-02, 01:02 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well the BXR is an attack, but in this..."
gruesomeBODY said:
Well the BXR is an attack, but in this case, its a reload so that you can get to battling faster.

K_A- the granade reload is dangerous if you cant control where your reticle is on the screen. But if you are decent at aiming, then it is the most effective of them all.
Ya I was gonna say, the grenade one sounds nice because hell, when you're out of ammo you usually want to throw a grenade anyways. What better way to do it than pair it with a quicker reload, especially if you're playing against someone who isn't shithot. Imagine you just killed one guy, ran out of ammo, the other guy came up, you throw the grenade, take his shield, and then have a full magazine ready for the "BOOM HEADSHOT".

I don't know why I feel so picky today either, but gruesome it's not a holster. A holster holds the weapon, usually a pistol. It is also a nice word in the expression "shut your cock holster" when playing drunk with obnoxious kids. What you are referring to where the magazine is seated is called the magazine well.

You're gonna have to show me how to do the first one of the three though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-05-02, 07:13 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Ya I was gonna say, the grenade one..."
S2 AM said:
Ya I was gonna say, the grenade one sounds nice because hell, when you're out of ammo you usually want to throw a grenade anyways. What better way to do it than pair it with a quicker reload, especially if you're playing against someone who isn't shithot. Imagine you just killed one guy, ran out of ammo, the other guy came up, you throw the grenade, take his shield, and then have a full magazine ready for the "BOOM HEADSHOT".

I don't know why I feel so picky today either, but gruesome it's not a holster. A holster holds the weapon, usually a pistol. It is also a nice word in the expression "shut your cock holster" when playing drunk with obnoxious kids. What you are referring to where the magazine is seated is called the magazine well.

You're gonna have to show me how to do the first one of the three though.

Thanks dude. I wasnt sure what it was called so i chose a word that most people can relate too. I get back on in a week and a day so i will def be around alot more. I really want to set up custom games so that we can learn all of the neat shit hte game has to offer. Oh and ill def show you the reloads when i have a chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-03, 06:33 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thanks dude. I wasnt sure what it was..."
Nice, I'm getting ready to move into a new work apartment in Philly, then my XBox will be coming down, and I will have many a lonely nights to play for hours upon hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-05-03, 10:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice, I'm getting ready to move into a..."
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-03, 01:18 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa"
Double kill with the jeep! Got the flag carrier and his "male friend."

It was so nice I had to post it.

The jeep has become the yin (pause) to my yang.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-05-07, 12:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice, I'm getting ready to move into a..."
Just realized that I miswrote in that thread. I'm about to move into my new work apartment in MIAMI, not Philly.... Big difference, but same outcome. Boo-yah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied