Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-05-15, 11:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yep, he hasn't even visited back to..."
Tupac won?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-17, 04:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "So it's been nearly a month. Can I say..."
I proclaim you winner! Actually the "evolutionst vs. creationist" is quite win-by-default in my anti-humble opinion.

Although, I did only skim through this last page - so I could have made Great Mistake by posting this. Very well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2007-06-01, 12:21 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "I proclaim you winner! Actually the..."
Is this thing still going or am I too late?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco

Posted 2007-06-01, 01:01 PM in reply to Draco's post starting "Is this thing still going or am I too..."
Draco said:
You can feel free to respond to all of his things if you want, but we assumed you weren't coming back. Feel free though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-01, 06:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can feel free to respond to all of..."
!King_Amazon! said:
You can feel free to respond to all of his things if you want, but we assumed you weren't coming back. Feel free though.
Well if it is already over then there is no point... although I could just start a new thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco

Posted 2007-06-01, 06:51 PM in reply to Draco's post starting "Well if it is already over then there..."
This debate will never be over >_>.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-01, 07:52 PM in reply to Draco's post starting "Well if it is already over then there..."
Draco said:
Well if it is already over then there is no point... although I could just start a new thread.
I just told you you can respond. If you respond to what he said it won't be him as the winner anymore(until he responds and owns your ass.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-02, 11:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I just told you you can respond. If..."
President Bush should be invited to debate in this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-03, 04:56 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "Is this thing still going or am I too..."
Draco said:
It's still on. I've been patiently waiting on your undoubtedly illustrious response. It's been MONTHS. I expect no less than flawlessness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-06-08, 09:55 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It's still on. I've been patiently..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-06-11, 05:42 PM in reply to Draco's post starting "Well if it is already over then there..."
your gay

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-07-17, 06:32 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "your gay"
Pssh evolution is not impossible...making your dick bend upwards without using your hands is impossible. Besides impossible is a label we give to things that have a really small chance of happening, not something that did not or can not happen sheesh you guys need to pay attention in class I learned that in like 6th grade...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:37 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Pssh evolution is not..."
I agree that we use the term impossible and improbable interchangeably, however your wording implies that anything is, at least theoretically, possible. That is simply not true.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2007-07-17 at 08:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I agree that we use the term impossible..."
Unless you consult a motivational speaker. They're so full of shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 05:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I agree that we use the term impossible..."
Which is why many things are not labeled impossible.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-10-19, 08:39 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Which is why many things are not..."
WOOO! Whats with Marshy the marshmellow on page 1? Sorry for the bump but where and how did it get on there? I was searching for creationism threads and that blew my mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-19, 08:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "WOOO! Whats with Marshy the marshmellow..."
I think I put it on like every page in this thread for fun. I can't remember. But I know I put it in this thread somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-19, 09:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think I put it on like every page in..."
Just the first page I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-19, 10:51 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Just the first page I think."
Pages 1-6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-20, 12:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Pages 1-6."
!King_Amazon! said:
Pages 1-6.
It would be awesome if marshy wasn't there, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes