Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

lotr 3
Posted 2003-12-11, 07:12 PM
wat do u guys think lotr 3 is gonna b like? i think it gonna b awsome and im gonna go c it the day it comes out i cant w8 for it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blu_poo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblu_poo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blu_poo

Posted 2003-12-11, 07:33 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
SUCKS! :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

All LOTR sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-12-11, 07:34 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
blu_poo said:
wat do u guys think lotr 3 is gonna b like? i think it gonna b awsome and im gonna go c it the day it comes out i cant w8 for it

Are you real?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-11, 07:51 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
i hope it'll be pretty cool...i liked the 1st 2

i dunno if im gonna go c it the 1st day though...but ill deffinetly check it out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-11, 08:11 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
Well it comes out on Wednesday the 17th. I think i'll go that sunday. Probably shouldn't be too many people during the middle of the day.

What the movie will be like is the hobbits walk around whack off for 2 hours, hop into the castle and then theres a 20 minute fight, just like the 1st 2. Except this will be the last one.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-11, 08:32 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
Eddie_Perez said:
blu_poo said:

Are you real?
I dunno maybe its a program talking?
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:10 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
My friend is going to go buy tickets tomorrow for me and 3 other people. Were going to see it the day it comes out. One question remains. To smoke before we go or not to smoke before we go. Decisions, Decisions....

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-12-12, 03:43 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
smoke before. LOTR 3 is going to be awsome, im a fan of it. I will sulute a big "FUCK U,U ASS HOLES" to who ever disagrees that LOTR is awsome

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2003-12-12, 04:44 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
Probably gonna be great. Move this to media someone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-12, 05:07 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
i can't wait
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-12, 05:25 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
Moved to the proper forum.

But, I am looking forward to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-12-13, 01:23 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
As am I.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-13, 06:12 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
blu_poo said:
I think this movie will be exiteing!!!!!
i loved the first 2. The 3rd will be great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oni

Posted 2003-12-23, 09:14 PM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
I grew up on the JRR Talkien books, read them a million times, read everything there is to it about the history of middle earth because Talkien released many books that provided the back history from age 1-to age 4 of the lands.

movie 1- I loved the beginning, the shire, the part where the only member of the fellowship dies Boromire, I loved creatures, especially orcs....

movie 2-man gollum was at his best.. if you seen the extended versions of 1 and 2 then you would realize that the missing pieces are very well worth watching, except 1 or 2 scenes... anyways the battle was phenomenal....... etc etc

movie 3-rrrrr caliente! mucho action! yay! I rated that movie on 2 scales 1-how great it is and 2-how sucky it was. Taking first scale-gollum and especially pipin--that's why you gotta see that movie. I never realized how muh both of them acted better than the rest of the staff....

the sucky scale: the only thing i liked about gandalf-is his looks in the first movie. what kind of a wizard fights with his staff and behaves like a wussy? i mean through movies 1-3 he used magic like 3-5 times.. ohh what a pussy... sam and frodo in the third movie revealed how gay they are, after about 45 minutes of gay looks and gestures have been made throughout the movie. the fall of the shire was skipped.. wtf only will be revealed in the extended version... the white wizard forgotten....wtf? frodo's arm is supposed to be mising, not his finger..... that leads to the closing theme---he had to leave because of his wounds... only in the land of gods he could survive... ups are you keeping up with me so far? Aragon's woman dissapears for 99% of the movie wtf? ohh did i mention that LOTR book 3 was all about aragon and not the hobbits... why is the movie about the gayness? the spider... he poisons someone else, not frodo.....stupid little things like that really ruined the movie.

the total score
movie 1 (fellowship of the ring) 9.5/10 stars
movie 2 (2 towers) 8.5/10 stars
movie 3 (return of the king) 6/10 stars --will be upgraded to 7/10 once the rest of the movie is revealed to public in the extended version

Last edited by yarik83; 2003-12-23 at 09:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yarik83

Posted 2003-12-24, 07:46 AM in reply to blu_poo's post "lotr 3"
In my opinion, the actor that played Frodo should not have been casted to Elijah Wood. That kid is definetly gay. Crap! I just want to hit that kid every time I see him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos