Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-10-24, 09:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Gonna get some dank-ness tonight..."
6x Hyrdrocodone, half case of beer, and two mixed drinks. I'm still ridiculously fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-24, 09:32 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "6x Hyrdrocodone, half case of beer, and..."
Hope you're not getting addicted. Keep it safe, mate. That stuff is pretty damn addictive (and I speak partially from experience.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-24, 01:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hope you're not getting addicted. Keep..."
Nah man. The pills were taking very sporadicly throughout the day. It's only temporary, because I only have 4 more and no more access. Thanks for the concern though. I've had my fun and pain with them many time before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-24, 07:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nah man. The pills were taking very..."
The best thing ever invented, I have yet to acquire any.

My precious.....

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-25, 12:46 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The best thing ever invented, I have..."
lolz!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-27, 10:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lolz!"
I got ahold of some double bar Xanaxs last night...

yummy, only took 6 bars though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-27, 11:49 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I got ahold of some double bar Xanaxs..."
addict

Welcome back to the dark side! I like the drug addict spector a lot more anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-27, 12:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "addict Welcome back to the dark..."
I'm thinking I need some general information on the different variances of weed and the different effects it has on the person.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-27, 01:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm thinking I need some general..."
Passed up the opportunity to do snow. Just didn't have it in me to get back into that stuff.

2 x hydrocodone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-27, 01:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm thinking I need some general..."
Snorted 2 bars of my precious benzoes and ate 2 more.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-27, 01:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I got ahold of some double bar Xanaxs..."
That's too bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-27, 01:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Snorted 2 bars of my precious benzoes..."
you PASSED UP ON THE YAYO?!

dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-27, 01:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "you PASSED UP ON THE YAYO?! ..."
I had a case of beer and 2 hydros in me. That yayo would've fucked with my heart too much. (not break it, stop it)

Heard it wasn't even that good. I hate the cut shit around here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-27, 01:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I had a case of beer and 2 hydros in..."
Cut < Pure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-27, 01:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Cut < Pure"
My friend Sonny had a gram and hardly felt anything. He was about to go stab the guy he got it from, who was actually trying to rip him off. If I wanted good shit I could go to the Twin Cities and get it, but it's super expensive up there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-27, 01:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My friend Sonny had a gram and hardly..."
Smoked some 'mango haze'? last night. Was clean and cold, very good.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-27, 03:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Smoked some 'mango haze'? last night...."
Cold? Define 'Cold' bud please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-27, 10:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Cold? Define 'Cold' bud please."
4 x hydrocodone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-31, 12:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "4 x hydrocodone."
Meh, I had 2x double bars in my jeans that I was going to take either tomorrow or over the weekend. But the fact that they were in my possession made my anxiety go incredibly high, and cause quite a bit of insomnia... So I had to take one of the bars. =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-31, 01:46 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Meh, I had 2x double bars in my jeans..."
4 x hydrocodone, 2 glasses of wine, and a big glass of Hennessy.

-------------------

Bob, my friend has 70+ spare Xanax....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven