Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post more bored one minute works :D
Posted 2002-11-29, 02:37 AM
for desktop i guess... if you want 1280x1024 i have that too...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-29, 06:51 AM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
What did you make that with?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-29, 07:04 AM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
Easy with photoshop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-11-29, 10:23 AM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
FYI... it was purely in 3dsmax
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-29, 12:22 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
That's not going on my desktop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2002-11-29, 12:54 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
lol alright i dont' care it was done... in literally 1 minute... and most of it was scrolling and clicking materials
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-29, 12:55 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
Looking great man! A+++
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-11-29, 01:43 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
ha that's the first compliment... and it's from taco... *ponders*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-29, 03:02 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
*Thumbs Down*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-29, 04:06 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
comming from Randuin, thats surprisingly good.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-11-29, 04:09 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
strider... i'm not sure what to say to ur comment
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-29, 05:13 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
Take it as a comment....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-29, 05:48 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
comment... as in compliment?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-29, 05:55 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
That looks pretty cool, especially if it was done quickly.

Good job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dalton

Posted 2002-11-29, 05:57 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
see SOMEONE understands art! sheesh! lol j/k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-29, 06:02 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
Very pretty. Wish I could do something like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-29, 07:32 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
thnx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-30, 08:50 AM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
comment... as in compliment?
Yes, exactly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-30, 10:13 AM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
heh so what do YOU thhink of it? it sux?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-30, 08:35 PM in reply to Randuin's post "more bored one minute works :D"
i was gonna put it on my desktop but then i scrolled right and saw the black part with the color lines, that part just sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NOT-KR