Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Oh SH!T! Patch 1.11
Posted 2005-07-29, 01:31 PM
And I quote: "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!"
-Vader

http://www.blizzard.com/

Soo much to do so little time guys! Oh and ladder is resetting, so I can start a char w/ my West dawgs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-29, 02:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Oh SH!T! Patch 1.11"
May jump back into D2 for a bit... maybe. Hopefully not.

Wait.. is all they did say, "We're gonna patch pretty soon." ???

How f'king lame is that? What are they changing?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-07-29, 02:11 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Oh SH!T! Patch 1.11"
Ah FUCK!

My btals is probably going bye bye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-29, 02:14 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "May jump back into D2 for a bit... ..."
WTF?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-29, 02:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.blizzard.com/images/diablo2/l..."
It's andys bitch twin sister.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-29, 02:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.blizzard.com/images/diablo2/l..."
Supposably like Diablos bitch. Shes supposed to spawn after you kill him... Or so the rumor goes. I can't wait to get into ladder. I really really need to get rid of some runes though, and I just got a R/D probably for a long time. Plus I can't change my damn ip address, I go through the process but I just get the same one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-29, 02:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Supposably like Diablos bitch. Shes..."
Hello grief on gosroth.

Unless I get banne of course. I use d2 loader. In which case, my 2 year d2 run is done.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-07-29 at 02:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-29, 03:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hello grief on gosroth. Unless I get..."
Wait Ladder is definately resetting soon?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-07-29, 05:25 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Wait Ladder is definately resetting..."
More then likely. Come on, 4 hours of server downtime? Something bigs going to happen. Its a high chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-29, 06:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "More then likely. Come on, 4 hours of..."
AHHH FUCK! I was just in a baal game, and I died, then tried to pick up my body, but I forgot I have to put my gear on in a certain order... so I died again. Then I left game w/out thinking. Now my exile is fucking gone! GOD I just traded for it too! Soooo PISSED.GOD! x .c xf m
Oh and my angelics too. Fucking bullshit... I didnt think bodys could pop anymore.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-07-29 at 06:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-29, 06:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "AHHH FUCK! I was just in a baal game,..."
Str glitch gone wrong?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-07-29, 07:22 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Str glitch gone wrong?"
Ya.. SOB, cost me 7 high too. Ah well, I had to get rid of them anyways.

So what all would and wouldnt you guys like to see changed in the new patch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-29, 08:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya.. SOB, cost me 7 high too. Ah well,..."
I don't want to see my btals changed!

Get rid of marrow glitch, and lower hammerdin damage.

Be rid of auto aim, at least for a while.

Get rid of .10 dupes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-30, 01:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I don't want to see my btals changed! ..."
It's coming out sometime in August.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-30, 08:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's coming out sometime in August."
Ok I need opinions, which rune words will be worth the most on NL, I'm thinking Infinity and Fort Armors. Wat Else, I'm trying to trade shit away fro all Ladder rune words.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-07-30, 09:27 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Ok I need opinions, which rune words..."
Hmmm let's see...

Edge might be worth something to anyone who gambles a lot or looks for stuff at vendors, the 15% reduce vendor prices on it is cool and it's cheap as hell to make so it wouldn't hurt. Faith would be cool to a bowazon but I doubt there are many of those these days. Harmony looks pretty nifty as well. Ice would be pretty damn cool for a ice arrow zon or whatever if they even exist anymore. Fuck yeah to infinity, that's nice stuff. I like Last Wish but that's 3x jah to make that shit, I dunno if that is a lot anymore though. Obedience is pretty fucking awesome on an act 2 merc, that is what mine uses. Maybe Phoenix would be worth something because it looks pretty nifty. Spirit shield is pretty nice too, Nikki uses it on her blizzard sorc.

BTW, I don't really even play the game. I play with Nikki but we just play by ourselves and all we do is PVM. I haven't actually played the game in a long time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-30, 01:59 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Ok I need opinions, which rune words..."
Definatly Infinty. There may not be alot of bowazons now, but I guarentee you can see a big rise once that Edge drops, I'd buy one. Whats the get up to on those in a good bow btw I see the 330Ed, plus for PvM you'll tear through em w/ the ignore defense. Last Wish for Merc multi auras. Just think, Bowazon W/ Edge, Cold Merc, W/ Last Wish. Ohh man. I'd totally buy a Pheonix, I was just saying the other day in a Chaos run how I wish my sorc had redemption. Also Pride would be nice for merc, don't have to worry about those Angelics. And of course the Spirits shields are going to be huge. I'd get as many of those as I could if I were you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-31, 12:24 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Definatly Infinty. There may not be..."
Well, I'm trying to get fortitude armors, its like fortitude weapon but an armor, its fat, i think its a glitch or something, so for an armor u 25% FCR 300 Enhanced Dmg, thats fat, and gives good defense to get to like 1.5k. Will do wonders for my to-be bowsorc that i made last year, this time she'll be made right and kick ass. And yeah I think Infinity might be one of the most sought after things because everyone mf's/bots and it does miraculous things! Immunes = Not Immunes.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-07-31, 08:10 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Well, I'm trying to get fortitude..."
Its unclear if ladder will reset or not...it might...it might not.

The realm down is most likely putting in the code for bnet to handle 1.11 its unclear if it will be available on Monday or not though.

Its also unclear WHAT will be changed/added. Rumors fly about that things like Enigma teleport and CTA require you to have a Sorc/Barb partied with you respectively. Again this is a rumor. There's all kinds of strange things flying about with the synergies and bug fixes but again its unclear what will be changed/fixed. I'd hold onto your hats though because you might either need to rebuild or come up with new builds.

10 new runewords ARE supposed to come out though.

Oh by the way if ladder resets I'm giving away all my stuff (that includes 2 pb griefs (one is 398), a zerker greif, a superior archon fortitude (28 resist), couple enigma bps, charms, a 6 bo crystal sword cta, wisps charms etc etc etc

And then I'll start over on ladder.

If ladder doesnt restart then well...guess I'll use all that to rebuild around the 1.11 builds :-D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-07-31, 08:17 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Its unclear if ladder will reset or..."
I'll babysit your children for that grief.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign