Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)
Posted 2003-09-29, 11:13 PM
goodbye to all your botting accts..it's a good thing i kept my botting sorc on a seperate acct..but there goes my 99 king'd gear + bsmf'c +98 barb merc w/ p.arreats/4 sock havoc valor/915 ith
it's a good thing my mules are still alive..supposedly b.net was trying to stop the new hack from coming out tonight
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-09-29, 11:21 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
Heh, well I'm fine, I was just dueling with Adrena for a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-29, 11:28 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
Oh crap this doesnt sound good. But luckily all my chars are all on seaparate accounts. I only have 1 char in one account hehe.

What is this supposedly new hack thats coming out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-09-30, 05:35 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
damn, lost all 4 accounts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-09-30, 06:15 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
Stop whining, you know the rules and if you break them you pay.

Simple as that - King Amazon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-30, 07:03 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
!King_Amazon! said:
Stop whining, you know the rules and if you break them you pay.
You said it right KING!
good thing i didnt get deleted yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-09-30, 01:19 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
titus i wanna duel u and adrena :-o what char u playin a din?

whats this "new hack" about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-09-30, 01:49 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
yeah i have been bann for the 2nd consecutive time but it doesnt really bother me because while i have lost alot of shit again i have heard that a ton of other people have lost even more most of there shit was hacked so maybe the prices of stuff will start going down again.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-09-30, 01:58 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
They just need to wipe the server.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-30, 01:58 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
Yeah I haven't been banned again yet, but I know its coming, did they mention why they deleted the accounts?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-09-30, 02:10 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
Bam!!! i was just banned last night... i figured it was coming tho i botted 8 months straight its about time they banned me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-30, 02:22 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
Alright Apoq, I have a Pally, not all decked out like Adrena's, but it puts up a good fight.

I might just trade everything I own and try to get him completely decked out. He isn't nearly a perfect build, but I like dueling him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-30, 03:10 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
Accounts are gonna be banned in sessions over the next week everyone who used shit is gonna get banned pretty much even if they used it months ago.. and trust me a lot of innocent people are gonna get banned too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-30, 03:13 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
They got me this AM- overnight - My bot char account was pretty devoid of anything good - except the Botazon's MF gear and a set Balrog skin i'd just found. I was just about to go to multi botting - good thing I hadn't finished my new bot chars yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-09-30, 03:15 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
yea, i heard they were trying to stop a new hacked item from coming out or some shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-30, 03:16 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
damnit. lost about 40 hex worth of stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
steve1938 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensteve1938 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

steve1938

Posted 2003-09-30, 03:20 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
this sucks but i can get over it its just a game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-09-30, 07:02 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
yea. was only bottin to sell stuff on ebay anyways. im pretty bored of the game anyways
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
steve1938 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensteve1938 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

steve1938

Posted 2003-09-30, 07:51 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
I just started botting I will probably get banned thats my luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-09-30, 11:43 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post "ah, mass banning yet again (us.east)"
im going to call blizzard and try to get my account back, say it was all a big misunderstanding, someone stole my account or something, and they used it to bot

If i can't im quiting diablo > . < i lost 4 ist shield and 6 ist phase.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-