Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Lilith
Posted 2005-08-01, 08:25 PM
Not as hard as I had expected :-\.

Need one more piece, Mephistos brain. What about you guys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-01, 08:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Lilith"
Just a question. How does Uber Duriel differ from Duriel, and what are the traits/special skills of Lilith?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-01, 09:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Just a question. How does Uber Duriel..."
Fucking whore! I hate her! My merc who has 85 psn res dies within 3 seconds, 3 FUCKIGN SECONDS! And Even with 75 psn res and 50% reduction of poison my life goes down with 3 FUCKIN SECONDS TOO! Maybe ladder is much harder but wtv it is i cant kill her and im waitin for one u guys to help me out.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-01, 09:06 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Fucking whore! I hate her! My merc who..."
Antidote potions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-01, 09:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Just a question. How does Uber Duriel..."
He has like 10x more life, and can full replen his hp in like 10 seconds.

Lilith is just basically andy, but hits like a fucking mac truck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-01, 09:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "He has like 10x more life, and can full..."
Lilith owns fucking casters like whoa. It looks like that godly zealot will be made after all.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-01, 10:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Lilith"
Sovereign said:
Not as hard as I had expected :-\.

Need one more piece, Mephistos brain. What about you guys?

She was hardernshit for me and Slickfic on ladder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot162.jpg (289.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot161.jpg (289.1 KB, 18 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-02, 07:33 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Lilith owns fucking casters like whoa...."
As far as litlith being owned by my zealot its a ya. But then right before I went to bed I fought Uber Izzy. Fuck... me and this barb killed ourselves countinuasly trying to get to him, stupid iron maiden. Hammerdins the way to go w/ him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda