Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question
Posted 2005-07-29, 04:36 PM
How much dex does a pallidan need for max block, or when i start putting points into holy shield will that do it for me? I'm making a hammerdin.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-07-29, 05:00 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Question"
To be honest I have no fucking clue. WHat I do is get chaos' till 65, and leach baal runs till 80. Set enough str to use all your gear, then max holy shield. I just added points until I got max block.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-29, 05:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "To be honest I have no fucking clue...."
Yeah i have like 105 stat points and for some wierd reason my block % is decreasing it was at 66 now its at like 51, but ill just wait till i start putting points into holy shield....but thats the last thing i'll be doing, ah well.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-07-29, 05:24 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah i have like 105 stat points and..."
Block % goes down as level goes up. CLvl has something to do with the block formula.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-29, 06:30 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah i have like 105 stat points and..."
I have 59 dex or so on my hammerdin, and like 32 points or soo I think in Holy Shield and I have max block... dont know if that helps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-29, 06:58 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I have 59 dex or so on my hammerdin,..."
it does, u have 59 dex w/ items or w/o?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-07-29, 07:27 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "it does, u have 59 dex w/ items or w/o?"
Hold on I'm checking now...
Hmm... Now... the chance to block, thats when you hover your mouse over your defense on the C screen right? Or we just talking about the shields chance to block? Wo wo, I think I've been going about this all wrong. It would seem I also need to now how much dex for chance to block max.

Edit: 
Does anyone know what to search under to find (Enduraks I believe)guide to all the chars break points like FHR, IAS, FCR ect...? I found it before but I need to bookmark it

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-07-29 at 08:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-30, 09:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hold on I'm checking now... Hmm......"
Ok. I've got some stats for you now.
W/ a lvl 27 holy shield on a lvl 86 pala, you would need just about 160 dex for max block of I'm assuming is 75%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-31, 12:19 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ok. I've got some stats for you now...."
Damn thats alot

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-07-31, 12:28 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Damn thats alot"
Tell me bout it. Talk bout sacrifing life and dmg. Poor zealot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-31, 12:35 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Tell me bout it. Talk bout sacrifing..."
A lot of zealots use dual perfect ravens. 40 dext takes a good load off their backs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-31, 01:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "A lot of zealots use dual perfect..."
Well, I'll use, 1, 2 or none. Depending on who or what Im doing. Although the GC's dont seem to do much for the zealot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-01, 02:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, I'll use, 1, 2 or none. Depending..."
I thought angelics were better?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04