Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Cry Tales of GLory Part 1.
Posted 2007-06-26, 02:37 AM
Well some ppl know by now "Wake and sue" that saturday night glory got shit face at the bar. how could u blame him? It was 2 PBR for $1 and glory was in heaven! But he started off with a budlight which was $1. The all night PBR shots and Rum n Coke. O my he even had some liquid cocan which was 90% and delisions. Well during this drunken night he had some ladies come up to talk to him... ok nothing wrong there but when one comes up and goes:
"hi my name is carmen whats your man?"
PLease do not resawn in this mannor!
"MY name is carmen?! Wait cartmen? I dont really know my name so lets just leave it at that. Go get me another PBR.
This is the wrong way to talk to women. Second dont call a friend and right in the middle of the conversation drop the phone to yell at girls accross the street.
A: They thing your nutz and B: your not talking any kind of english at all.
Also Dont call a friend up and tell him that u can Pee, Talk, ANd drink your beer at the same time! Its a little wierd.
Also after i get done calling some friends i call this girl i like and mummble in the phone and all she could understand was her name and me yelling Inspector gadget. I dont think i can smooth talk my way out of that on?
Passing out on a picnic table is unconfortable. Just a little FYI guys. And this is just what i remembered that night. Glade i havent been told what else i did.

P.S. I called Gruesome and dont remember what i said so Gruesome Enjoy the message Buddy~!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-06-26, 04:17 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Tales of GLory Part 1."
I did enjoy the message, especially the part when you were walking home and you saw some girls and followed them around. You had no idea who they were and they kept asking you to get away, but you would respond " hey there is enough of me to go around." They finally got in a cab and you were lost, screaming "Gruesome come save me." I laughed for a good 30 minutes after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-26, 06:17 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Tales of GLory Part 1."
Inspector Gadget? Hmmm... in form, a couple of weeks ago, we were having a discussion - What would you do if, before sex, the man pointed at his cock and shouted "Go-go Gadget Cock!"?

Sounds like you had a fun night, Glory! Planning on doing it again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-26, 07:23 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Tales of GLory Part 1."
What the fuck? I basically understood what you wrote, but were you STILL drunk Tuesday morning from Saturday when you wrote this? Holy shit, you took illiterate foreigner to the next level. NEXT LEVEL!

Funny stuff though. It was almost like reading bullet points in a power point presentation of things NOT to do when drunk. Entertaining night, huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-26, 08:37 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What the fuck? I basically understood..."
You managed to understand him, Titus?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-26, 09:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You managed to understand him, Titus?"
After a few years of experience with Glory talk, you acquire the dialect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-26, 09:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "After a few years of experience with..."
What is PBR, anyway? The best I could find is that there's a beer named "Pabst Blue Ribbon" but he said that he was doing shots of "PBR" and I don't think I've ever heard of taking shots of beer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-26, 10:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What is PBR, anyway? The best I could..."
PBR is Pabst Blue Ribbon. He wasn't doing shots of it. He just can't type well. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-06-26, 11:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What is PBR, anyway? The best I could..."
Actually, you can take shots of beer, and it's quite popular. Ever hear of Power Hour? You take 1 shot of beer every minute for 60 minutes. It's the equivalent of 5 beers in an hour, which isn't bad, but for some reason it's difficult, I think because you might inhale a lot of air while taking the shots, and it fills you up mighty quick. Once you complete the Power Hour, if you're up to it, you should always go for the Century Club. 100 minutes of 1 shot per minute of beer.

I suggest trying a Lite beer for your first go around. Easier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-26, 12:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Actually, you can take shots of beer,..."
Yeah, I've played power hour before. Glory most likely wasn't though seeing as how he was at a bar and probably wasn't ordering shots of beer. haha His message he left me was awfully retarded though. He said he was peeing and talking to me at the same time so he was talented for doing two things at once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-06-26, 01:39 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Yeah, I've played power hour before...."
It was supose to be PBR, Shots and rum n coke. my bad and yes it was a swell of a time!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-06-26, 02:42 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "It was supose to be PBR, Shots and rum..."
Get on Halo tonight. I'm leaving work shortly, heading home, going for a run, eating dinner, then jumping on Halo. Should be on around 7ish, maybe a little later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-26, 09:39 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Get on Halo tonight. I'm leaving work..."
My jack still isnt fixed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-06-26, 11:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Get on Halo tonight. I'm leaving work..."
we raped tonight, and u really kicked ass with that BXR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-27, 01:29 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "we raped tonight, and u really kicked..."
ty i try u know!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-06-27, 07:21 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "ty i try u know!"
We played a LOT last night, and it was awesome. We played a Hardcore game, and these 3 were like (After we kicked their asses), "You guys suck, we weren't even playing." Which of course then led to us playing them in about 5 straight Custom Games and us whooping the absolute shit out of them, and the closest they got was within 10 kills. They were choosing the maps, weapon selection, playlist, etc. and we fucking massacred them.

Then they said that no one could beat their best player 1 vs. 1, so Gruesome took him on and beat his ass 15 - 5. Massacre. It was hillarious!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-27, 10:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "We played a LOT last night, and it was..."
IT was rape. I had fun. I played a little this morning and for some reason was playing even better then last night. I was going 35-15 pretty much every game. I hope we can get on later so i can keep raping.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-27, 11:06 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "IT was rape. I had fun. I played a..."
Well I know I'm definitely going to be on later. As long as you get on, we'll continue the rapage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-27, 03:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well I know I'm definitely going to be..."
im getting on now whooop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-28, 05:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "im getting on now whooop"
And yes you did. We played a lot last night again, and Sue actually got on, but only sparatically, and he really didn't talk much. Fag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied