Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

We got a Wii
Posted 2007-08-12, 03:14 PM
Game suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-12, 03:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "We got a Wii"
Playstation 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-12, 08:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "We got a Wii"
Bomberman 93
Super Mario World
Starfox 64
Paper Mario

Not much praise for the actual Wii games...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-08-12, 09:55 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Bomberman 93 Super Mario World..."
hmm, there is a wario game i think it's called wario wares or something it's pretty cool, it's more of a group game just fyi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-08-12, 10:01 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Bomberman 93 Super Mario World..."
Aside from RE4 Wii Edition, yah. I hear Wario Wares Smooth Moves is fun though. PS3 is too expensive for us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-09, 07:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Aside from RE4 Wii Edition, yah. I..."
Well, I finally got a chance to sit down and play a Wii for an hour or two.

I was suprised.

My parents got one for my brothesr for Christmas, and being the cool ass people we are get to hook it up now (actually my dad bought it from a guy at his work for $80).. Anyways, they only have the CD that comes with the Wii and has those few games on it.

I really enjoyed playing Bowling, Baseball and Tennis. The other few seem to be off a bit, but then again it is basically a game-pack on one disc so expecting alot shouldn't be that much to hope for.

Anyways, I had alot of fun playing it and would actually considering getting my own even after all the hateful criticism I put towards it in the past

Though, i'd still favor a PS3 undoubtedly, because playing a Wii does have that tendencey to get old, I could tell already.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-09, 08:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, I finally got a chance to sit..."
I've read a few reviews on Super Mario Galaxy. It's supposed to be awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-09, 09:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "We got a Wii"
I've heard Naruto is decent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-10, 12:28 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I've read a few reviews on Super Mario..."
Galaxy is fantastic. Best Mario game ever.

Zelda and Metroid are both great games as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2008-03-27, 09:05 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Galaxy is fantastic. Best Mario game..."
Here are the MUST HAVE games for wii:
1. Super smash
2. SUPER SMASH
3. If you already have super smash get galaxy
4. Are you sure you got super smash?
5. Zelda
6.Metroid was good when i rented it.
7. Did you read numbers 1-4?
8. Umm SSB Brawl
9. did you get the idea yet?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2008-03-27, 11:39 AM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "Here are the MUST HAVE games for wii:..."
Wolfturn's assessment sounds about right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-29, 07:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "We got a Wii"
Besides the obvious (Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Metroid, Smash), I'd recommend Super Paper Mario, No More Heroes, Zack & Wiki, Battalion Wars II, WarioWare and perhaps Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2008-03-30, 01:56 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Besides the obvious (Mario Galaxy,..."
Raziel said:
Besides the obvious (Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Metroid, Smash), I'd recommend Super Paper Mario, No More Heroes, Zack & Wiki, Battalion Wars II, WarioWare and perhaps Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
No, not perhaps shiznad, must get Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:04 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "No, not perhaps shiznad, must get Fire..."
Sure. If you enjoy completely unforgiving strategy gameplay. I love the series, but it's a monster bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2008-03-30, 08:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Sure. If you enjoy completely..."
Raziel said:
Sure. If you enjoy completely unforgiving strategy gameplay. I love the series, but it's a monster bitch.
That's the point. The original Japanese games have been altered throughout the years to make it easier on Americans. That is one of the first games that the Americans brought out that has not been altered to make it easier for Americans.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-31, 10:13 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "That's the point. The original..."
The difficulty of DMC 3 was actually increased for the American version. I loved it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-31, 04:24 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "The difficulty of DMC 3 was actually..."
Vault Dweller said:
The difficulty of DMC 3 was actually increased for the American version. I loved it.
Does DMC stand for Devil May Cry? If so, I didn't realize that.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-31, 06:38 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "That's the point. The original..."
And again, if that's your cup of tea, so be it. Many people prefer not to have their nuts slowly crushed under the heel of their games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel