Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What the fuck....
Posted 2005-04-20, 05:33 AM
Have any of you watched those early morning kids shows....

We have a channle here called WTTW. There is a show called booba or something, and I'm completely confused as what its aboit.....

First think I saw were fat marshmellows with inflated condoms as a head in 5 different colors dancing around and some kid screaming random shit that didnt sound like it was even a language.

Then they all of a sudden fly up and there heads for a circle, then they do some captain planet shit. And the screen turns into a rain bow and it random goes to a field.

This field is just that... a plain field, but it has a see saw in the middle of it. And old guy and a black guy in a pink shirt come up and tries to ride it one at a time. It doesnt work so they are all confused as fuck..... they eventually get it to work, but it gets jammed. They start jumping up and down on it like they are humping the god damn seat, but nothing happens. Then time apparently stop and an oil can random ly appears. They have the bright idea to oil the thing, so the squirt blue oil, which looks like soap, into a little hole at the middle of the see saw, and then go on playing.

Then the fat condom marshmellows come back and start dancing again. They eventually get tired and go to some sort of hammocks. Their heads go into their bodies and fall asleep. They look like the heads of a penis at this point...

Then it goes to some random 6 year old girl on a pad of rainbow colors or some shit. For the next 3 minutes, alls he does is turn around 45 degrees, clap her feet togeter a few times, giggle, and turn again. This eventually speeds up and then you hear booooooooba and this rainbow shit flys out above a town, and says "LOOK WHAT WE CAN DO"

Then these two girls show up. They strike some retarded looking pose. For the next 3 mintues, they do the same thing as well. One of them makes a bridge with their body, and the other on crawls under them.......they giggle and change positions and do this ove and oer again.

Then, Once again the fuckign rainbow beam pops out of nowhere and flys across a major city. Then the fat marshmellows come back and dance some more to a kid screaming some bullshit i cant understand. THen the credits roll, and here I am watching clifford the big red dog.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-20, 06:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "What the fuck...."
I know what your talking about. Boobaas....i wonder what they were smoking when they made that show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-04-20, 06:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "What the fuck...."
That's Boohbah. Craziest thing I've seen.. recently.

Random Edit: Apparently the black guy is named "Mr. Man"

Last edited by BlueCube; 2005-04-20 at 06:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2005-04-20, 09:09 AM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "That's Boohbah..."
Holy shit that's fucking corrosive to the brain.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-04-20, 09:41 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Holy shit that's fucking corrosive to..."
It's hell...hell on earth...I have a cousin who cannot stop watching it...she is gonna grow up completely and utterly screwed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-20, 09:56 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's hell...hell on earth...I have a..."
Clifford was no better....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-20, 09:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Clifford was no better...."
The Big Red Dog?? How scared would you be if you wake up one morning, looked out of your window and saw a bloody great dog asleep outside???

Rhubarb and Custard! There's a programme I haven't seen in a loooooong time. I seem to remember it being weird...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-20, 10:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Big Red Dog?? How scared would you..."
Fuck you guys. Clifford was da bomb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-20, 10:31 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Fuck you guys. Clifford was da bomb."
I've never liked him...for some reason...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-20, 03:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've never liked him...for some..."
Sounds like you fell asleep on acid and are describing the dreams....

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-04-20, 09:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Fuck you guys. Clifford was da bomb."
mjordan2nd said:
Fuck you guys. Clifford was da bomb.
I agree with Black Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-21, 09:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "What the fuck...."
I hardly ever post anymore. :/

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-04-21, 09:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Big Red Dog?? How scared would you..."
It's all about Eureka's Castle. Represent!

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-04-21, 09:37 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "It's all about Eureka's Castle...."
I remember a little kiddies program when I was a little kiddy...Old Bear or something...and all the bears etc. came to life...I locked my bear up after that...I only found him recently......Mr. Brown...I also gotta little bear that burps if you turn him upside down...and one I used to tie to plastic bags and drop him off the house to see if he would float down on a parachute...he's still got the tyre marks on him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-21, 03:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What the fuck...."
You think a real kid's show is weird? Check out Wonder Showzen on MTV 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-04-21, 08:53 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You think a real kid's show is weird? ..."
I dont want to know what you consider weird. Do the furry anmials dress up as humans, instead of visa versa?

Kinky!

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-04-21, 08:56 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I dont want to know what you consider..."
Wonder Showzen is seriously fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-22, 12:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What the fuck...."
Wtf you live in chicago?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-04-22, 02:12 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Wtf you live in chicago?"
The suburbs of chicago, yeah. City is about 30 min drive away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-22, 03:40 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I dont want to know what you consider..."
That was quite hilarious, DFD. But seriously, even HoH agrees that Wonder Showzen is fucked up. The show just makes no sense and is seriously something someone came up with on acid. Like once, they had these little "cute" creatures who kept going "shuggie" and I had no fuckin' clue what "shuggie" was until they came across this guy who was tied up and went "SHUGGIE" and he said "NO SHUGGIE!" and then they fuckin' tore him up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack