Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-05-16, 11:54 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Snaps. It's probably starcraft 2. ..."
Ahahah @ dekard cain quote.

Just a few more days!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-16, 11:57 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ahahah @ dekard cain quote. Just a..."
With that type of leadup it would seem to be an announcement of a new IP.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-05-16, 12:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No it doesn't. If it did, then the..."
Actually, it does. If you click the picture, it's the blizzard site, but without changing the domain name. It's a different kind of redirect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-16, 12:32 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, it does. If you click the..."
There's no more evidence for Starcraft 2 than there is for Diablo 3 or any other game.

But I can tell you this. Blizzard will not release another MMORPG this soon. They would be stepping on their own toes, and that's never good. They could do a starcraft MMORTS or something along those lines, but World of Starcraft would be retarded for them to do as an MMORPG. Not that I'm saying the IDEA would be bad, it would probably be a sweet game, but WoW players would have to decide between playing WoW or WoS, and most of them would probably choose the newer game. WoW would effectively die, and blizzard would simply shift it's customers.

My guess is, they'll have a new RTS(Starcraft 2), a single and small scale multiplayer game(Diablo 3, not as an MMORPG), or they will release a completely new game from a completely new series.

It could just be a new expansion for WoW, but that's stupid. It's hard to say what it is, anyway, because there's no evidence toward any of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-16, 01:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's no more evidence for Starcraft..."
An MMORTS would be hard to pull off, unless they do like Soul Calibur and have an AI that mimics you when you're not playing. Even so, if they managed to pull it off, it'd be something I'd try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-16, 01:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's no more evidence for Starcraft..."
K_A can tell you this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-05-16, 01:37 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "An MMORTS would be hard to pull off,..."
WetWired said:
An MMORTS would be hard to pull off, unless they do like Soul Calibur and have an AI that mimics you when you're not playing. Even so, if they managed to pull it off, it'd be something I'd try.
There's already at least one MMORTS on the market that I know of. The name slips my mind, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-16, 04:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's already at least one MMORTS on..."
Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, whatever.

I would welcome either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-16, 05:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's no more evidence for Starcraft..."
I thought they already announced another expansion for Wow.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-16, 06:02 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I thought they already announced..."
Nah, the way that they are making this, it seems like they are going to unveil something either new or very long awaited.

A new wow xpac just came out... don't think anyone but the nerds are rearing for a lvl 80 cap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-16, 06:13 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I thought they already announced..."
MightyJoe said:
I thought they already announced another expansion for Wow.
They announced that expansions were looking to be at a "1 per year" rate, but we know Blizzard has deadline problems.

Sovereign said:
[...]don't think anyone but the nerds are rearing for a lvl 80 cap
I hear that, I've dropped tons of gold into my tanking gear/etc, not ready for it to be outdated quite yet.

Also, I don't think Blizz wants to make The Black Temple into the next Naxx by only having it out a short time before the next expansion hits to make it obsolete.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-16, 08:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's no more evidence for Starcraft..."
!King_Amazon! said:
There's no more evidence for Starcraft 2 than there is for Diablo 3 or any other game.

But I can tell you this. Blizzard will not release another MMORPG this soon. They would be stepping on their own toes, and that's never good. They could do a starcraft MMORTS or something along those lines, but World of Starcraft would be retarded for them to do as an MMORPG. Not that I'm saying the IDEA would be bad, it would probably be a sweet game, but WoW players would have to decide between playing WoW or WoS, and most of them would probably choose the newer game. WoW would effectively die, and blizzard would simply shift it's customers.

My guess is, they'll have a new RTS(Starcraft 2), a single and small scale multiplayer game(Diablo 3, not as an MMORPG), or they will release a completely new game from a completely new series.

It could just be a new expansion for WoW, but that's stupid. It's hard to say what it is, anyway, because there's no evidence toward any of it.
Planetside + Starcraft?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-17, 03:24 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Planetside + Starcraft?"
It's definelty Starcraft 2. It's going to be released in Korea.

Fucking morons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2007-05-17, 03:27 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "It's definelty Starcraft 2. It's going..."
tokill.ace said:
It's definelty Starcraft 2. It's going to be released in Korea.

Fucking morons.
Excuse me?

Everyone seems to think that all the "evidence" points to a new starcraft game. Knowing Blizzard, they're most likely just doing that to throw people off.

But regardless, you know just as little as everyone else, and anything is possible with Blizzard, it might be a completely new game for all anyone knows. But, we're not "fucking morons" because you seem to think you know everything. Fucking moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-17, 03:31 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "It's definelty Starcraft 2. It's going..."
It's going to be announced in Korea, that's a definite. And I think it's pretty much given that it'll be released in Korea sometime, too. But not exclusively.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-17, 03:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's going to be announced in Korea,..."
Lenny said:
It's going to be announced in Korea, that's a definite. And I think it's pretty much given that it'll be released in Korea sometime, too. But not exclusively.
Well I think what he's getting at is Koreans love starcraft and it's being announced in Korea. Obviously that means it will be Starcraft 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-17, 03:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well I think what he's getting at is..."
Boviously. I must admit, I forgot to turn my logic circuits on when I was replying. So sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-17, 04:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Boviously. I must admit, I forgot to..."
It's going to be an update on the warcraft movie. GG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-17, 05:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's going to be an update on the..."
Willkillforfood said:
It's going to be an update on the warcraft movie. GG.
That makes no sense. It has to be a game of some sort. Why else are they going through their past hits on that splash site?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-17, 05:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Excuse me? Everyone seems to think..."
blah blah blah

Shut up. It's starcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign