Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

The rare breed.

Posted 2007-04-24, 05:02 AM
Hello, my name is Hunsy. I am a rare breed because I am a girl gamer. I happened upon this site because I decided to do a random search on my Yahoo messenger where you can look for the terms in a sentence you or the other person typed, and found the post where the guy here had cheated on his girl with a married girl and she happened across this site to find out. I found this amusing, so I thought I would stay for a while. Where, there is my intro. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hunsy

Posted 2007-04-24, 05:12 AM in reply to Hunsy's post "The rare breed."
Alright, welcome aboard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-24, 07:17 AM in reply to Hunsy's post "The rare breed."
Hahaha. That's a great way to find us.

Welcome to Zelaron. Enjoy your stay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-24, 07:25 AM in reply to Hunsy's post "The rare breed."
BAHAHAHAHA! We should publish that thread in a magazine with the title "Visit Zelaron.com - your daily dosage for baby momma drama!"

Welcome, by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-24, 07:48 AM in reply to Hunsy's post "The rare breed."
Hunsy said:
Hello, my name is Hunsy. I am a rare breed because I am a girl gamer. I happened upon this site because I decided to do a random search on my Yahoo messenger where you can look for the terms in a sentence you or the other person typed, and found the post where the guy here had cheated on his girl with a married girl and she happened across this site to find out. I found this amusing, so I thought I would stay for a while. Where, there is my intro. :P
Welcome. We definately need more girls here, I think the only ones we have are Jessifer and Klo(She's the one that got cheated on, but she's back with the guy.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 08:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Welcome. We definately need more girls..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Welcome. We definately need more girls here, I think the only ones we have are Jessifer and Klo(She's the one that got cheated on, but she's back with the guy.)
Bewitched
xombie_love
Talentedhamsters
Dubby
Jessifer
Klo
Titusfied

those are all the female posters I know of here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-04-24, 08:49 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Bewitched xombie_love..."
But the only really active ones, at the mo, are Jess, klo and Titus.

I've seen TH lurking recently, but not posting, though. And I've seen the odd post from bewitched.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But the only really active ones, at the..."
I see you play WoW, Hunsy. You should go over to my thread in the "Forum Discussion" forum and vote in the poll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Welcome. We definately need more girls..."
Not to mention she has a child with the guy, almost had a one-night-stand but got interrupted by the babysitter, smokes pot while the child is asleep in another room...

Ugh. Well, welcome to the forum, Hunsy. I hope you stay. Really, I do. Please stay.

Out of curiousity, what did you type into the search engine that ended with you posting here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:53 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Not to mention she has a child with the..."
Jessifer said:
Not to mention she has a child with the guy, almost had a one-night-stand but got interrupted by the babysitter, smokes pot while the child is asleep in another room..
Sorry not everybody can be as perfect as you. Step off that pedestal. kthx gg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sorry not everybody can be as perfect..."
lolomgi<3ulongtime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-24, 10:03 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "lolomgi<3ulongtime."
Well I find you repulsive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:03 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sorry not everybody can be as perfect..."
I don't smoke weed, but I don't think it would be that bad. And i would NEVER smoke in the house. gosh. So what I had an "almost one nighter"....i didnt, i mean i could have, but I didn't. I could have ignored the call...or I could have just gotten things started when I got over there, but I didn't. AND yes, I have a child with him...So?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:05 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I don't smoke weed, but I don't think..."
Yea, I definately love the THC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:13 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Not to mention she has a child with the..."
Jessifer said:
Not to mention she has a child with the guy, almost had a one-night-stand but got interrupted by the babysitter, smokes pot while the child is asleep in another room...

Ugh. Well, welcome to the forum, Hunsy. I hope you stay. Really, I do. Please stay.

Out of curiousity, what did you type into the search engine that ended with you posting here?
Well, I didn't type anything in, and I do not remember what was in the text, but I clicked on the magnifying glass in the Yahoo IM window and I see the title "cheat with me", so I had to wonder what it was about. Anywho, thanks for the welcome everyone, and yes, I do plan on staying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hunsy

Posted 2007-04-24, 07:52 AM in reply to Hunsy's post "The rare breed."
Welcome, and thats prolly one of the more funny threads ever made on zelaron, if not the funniest.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:19 AM in reply to Hunsy's post "The rare breed."
Hello . yea, kaneda.......ugh i try to stay off the thought of the wal mart girl. ugh. now im all pissy. I don't play games though lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:45 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Hello :). yea, kaneda.......ugh i try..."
Welcome to THE forum. I play WoW a bit too, but not on your server I play on Elune mostly... Check out my post in the conversation forum. I'm trying to see if anyone lives around me, I got a wii, ps2, I need more gaming friends around. All of my friends like to go out and drink all the time and party, I like to do that some nights but not ALL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:39 AM in reply to Hunsy's post "The rare breed."
Welcome to the forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:09 AM in reply to Hunsy's post "The rare breed."
Ahhh blue colored text on blue backround. NOOO!

Welcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign