Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Back
Posted 2005-06-02, 03:15 AM
Im back, and Smith gets back tomorrow (friday). That was a very long and boring field excersise. This weekend we will be on Halo 2, but dont count on us being sober heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-06-02, 08:17 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Back"
Holy shit mother fuckers! That was the longest shit ever! We thought you both were shot or something..

Oh, the clan basically broke up, not that big of a deal though, since we rarely played it anyway. I'm down for getting it back together though.

Just wait and see how easy it is to level now. The lowest person on my friends list, other than of course you two, is like an 18 in Team Slayer. Its really weird, but its a lot more fun now! See you on Halo 2 brother!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-06-02, 08:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Holy shit mother fuckers! That was the..."
holy fuck look who it is. like Titus said we thought you two were KIA actually if you read the posts on here some of them are pretty funny.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-06-03, 02:23 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "holy fuck look who it is. like Titus..."
I say we get the core members back together, as soon as Smith gets back later today well hook the internet back up and the xbox's and get on that halo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-06-03, 09:59 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I say we get the core members back..."
I'm down, and there are a lot of recruits now for the clan. If we really wanted and actually tried to level it, I'm pretty positive we would be damn successful this time around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-06-03, 10:10 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm down, and there are a lot of..."
Shit yeah, it's about time you two assholes get back. You didnt even say goodbye this time. =(

But hell yeah lets get the clan back together. We just branched off to experiment a bit but i'll rejoin as soon as I get the invite and I'll be on this weekend. Welcome Back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-06-03, 12:03 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Shit yeah, it's about time you two..."
ya sorry bout that smith say he told you guys i thought he posted it on here (I left a week before him) smith should be on halo 2 right now... im currently seting my comp back up, the harddrive died and i had to get a new one and reinstall everything and all my games and shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-06-03, 04:55 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "ya sorry bout that smith say he told..."
that's excellent that u guys are back
good deal, time to get back to old ways
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
steveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensteveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

steveharris666

Posted 2005-06-04, 08:22 AM in reply to steveharris666's post starting "that's excellent that u guys are back..."
Saweeet! I should be on a lot today, lets rock out with our cock out!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-06-04, 10:16 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Saweeet! I should be on a lot today,..."
I'm getting on as we speak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-06-09, 02:09 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm getting on as we speak."
danm there goes the rescue mission!!!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2005-06-09, 11:48 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "danm there goes the rescue mission!!! :("
You weren't going to do a rescue mission. Absolutely not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13