Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Droppable Mount
Posted 2005-01-25, 11:01 PM
Therax on my server (Mal'Ganis) got the dropped epic mount, "Deathcharger's Reins" It's basically the undead epic mount but with blue cloth cover instead of green...

Any other droppable mounts that you've seen so far?

PS: Doom Guard looks awesome, Grimoire of Doom just dropped for a person in Goon Squad Alliance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-01-26, 12:43 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Droppable Mount"
I thought you played on Illidan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-01-26, 12:45 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I thought you played on Illidan"
He left to go play with his rl friends a long time ago
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-27, 12:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He left to go play with his rl friends..."
He has rl friends?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-01-27, 03:55 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "He has rl friends?"
what are these "friends" you speak of? -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-01-28, 11:27 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Droppable Mount"
Randuin said:
Therax on my server (Mal'Ganis) got the dropped epic mount, "Deathcharger's Reins" It's basically the undead epic mount but with blue cloth cover instead of green...

Any other droppable mounts that you've seen so far?

PS: Doom Guard looks awesome, Grimoire of Doom just dropped for a person in Goon Squad Alliance
PSS: After the reins dropped a GM quickly appeared and informed Therax that "You cant have this" Then took the item away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2005-01-28, 12:52 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "PSS: After the reins dropped a GM..."
pr0xy said:
PSS: After the reins dropped a GM quickly appeared and informed Therax that "You cant have this" Then took the item away.
FUCK that. I would have told him to fuck off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-01-28, 01:19 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "PSS: After the reins dropped a GM..."
I think you're lying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-28, 02:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think you're lying."
I think you're lying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy