Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Grand Theft Auto III
Posted 2004-08-20, 11:44 PM
Well, I just beat GTA III, and I'm honestly disappointed. Not because the game sucked, but because after I beat it, I was expecting a lot more game to be left, which there actually is. It only said I completed like 46 of 73 or so missions, so I didn't think for a second I was on the last mission.

On a side note, the last mission was quite ridiculous, and took me about 10 times until I could beat it. That was aggrivating.

I only did 3 of the phone missions, should I do the rest of them? I actually didn't find 1 Rampage mission either, but then again, I wasn't really exploring just yet, I was simply doing missions, straight up. Am I missing anything particularly big and fun in this game, or should I not even really bother?

I'm thinking I shouldn't even bother, since I actually tried for 100% in Vice City, and after like 14 Rampages, 72 Hidden Packages, and still only like 83% done, I got very impatient and figured it wasn't worth it... So, any suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-11, 05:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Grand Theft Auto III"
i downloaded gta and for some reason the videos before you do the quests have no sound. i had to turn the captions on and have to read all the shit. is there a way to fix that that anyone knows about
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-09-11, 06:01 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "i downloaded gta and for some reason..."
You missed the missions where you go into the car and then you control a remote control lil car thingy and you make fires with it. I forgot all the mini-missions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace