Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-12-10, 10:22 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Gotta go out shopping for a white shirt..."
Work is going way too slow. This day is lasting forever. FOREVER.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-10, 11:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Work is going way too slow. This day is..."
Turned off my AV and downloaded a virus.

Go me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-10, 05:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've definitely come down with a..."
Still got the massive fuck off cold, which is annoying. It hasn't stopped me sleeping, thankfully, but I feel like shit when I wake up, and constantly feel like I'm going to throw up. Bleugh.

A slight annoyance, rather than a grievance - what is it with girls and having a sixth sense for possible couples? Waster girl from my corridor took me to one side during the bar crawl tonight, and quizzed me on Corridor Girl. She didn't confirm, but rather jumped in with an assumed knowledge. I want to know how she figured it out.

Oh, and I've just eaten a whole packet of HobNobs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-15, 08:19 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Still got the massive fuck off cold,..."
Gah!

Out of the goodness of my heart I took this girl home at like 1am this last saturday after playing a few short rounds of beer pong. (What had happened was I picked up one of my brother's friends, a girl of his, and one of her friends), well the friend of the girl needed a ride down the road only like 10 minutes from our house and nobody would take her there so I broke down and went ahead and took her out there.

Well got there in one peice (keep in mind I had been drinking, but wasn't too buzzed.. I was straight to drive) and pulled up, let her out and had to back out of this fucking mile long pitch-black driveway. I get about half way down the driveway and decide to speed up a bit being that it seemed straight all the way down. I guess I didn't see the bend in the driveway. BAM! Right into a fucking tree, now i've got a huge dent in the back of my car, and think I may have gotten a slight sprain in my shoulder (I was turned around looking while driving backwards).

Fucking gay. My car isn't totaled or anything, but there is a nice dent right next to the exhaust tip, blah, just had to vent.

*Edit: What sucks even more is my brother's friend woke me up at like 630 that morning, while I was shitfaced passed out, and I ended up going back and getting that girl, and taking all of them about 30 minutes away from my house, not a good end to a seemingly sweet night.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-15, 08:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Gah! Out of the goodness of my..."
Woke up completely trashed... now I;m at work.

wokE *up about 10 minutres ago
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-15, 09:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Woke up completely trashed... now I;m..."
It's -9 degrees out, and the windchill is -32. Fuck Minnesota.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-15, 09:33 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's -9 degrees out, and the windchill..."
My back friggin hurts like hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-16, 07:36 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My back friggin hurts like hell."
Tired of everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-16, 08:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Tired of everything."
Drunk, depressed, at work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-16, 10:18 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Drunk, depressed, at work."
Back still hurts. Spine replacement, anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-17, 11:25 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Back still hurts. Spine replacement,..."
Women. Women grieve me like nothing else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-12-17, 11:27 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Women. Women grieve me like nothing..."
Way too many formulas to learn for my business stats final.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-17, 04:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Way too many formulas to learn for my..."
I'm missing my corridor - the company, the fact that I could walk out of my room and talk to someone, and the conversation. I'm all alone now, and bored shitless. Maybe I'll be used to it again in a few days, but for now, well, I'm left wondering how I ever managed to live as a loner!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-17, 06:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm missing my corridor - the company,..."
got stuck behind a slow ass driver comming home and he/she was only doing 15mph and the roads werent even icy/slash that a little icy
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-17, 08:07 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "got stuck behind a slow ass driver..."
Went to the gym and was putting up my max on bench (right now thats 250). usually, i can do this 5 times by myself, but for some weird reason, i didnt think i would get it up by myself. So i asked this guy next to me just for a spot. Well, i tell him, i usually can get it up and do 5 reps, but i think im going to need some help. ILL LET YOU KNOW IF IM STRUGGLING< THEN YOU CAN HELP GET THE WEIGHT OFF OF ME. Well, i get it off the bar, get it up 3 times easy, the 4th is a little harder, but there is no doubt in my mind that i can get it up one more time. The guy all of a sudden freaks out, grabs the bar and starts jarring it up. Well since i was prepared to push up i have ever part of my body at a slight bent angle. With the pull, the guy pulls me about 1 inch to the right, and i feel my entire right side start to give out. I tense ever muscle in my buddy and get the weight up and put it on the bar. Well, needless to say, i get up screaming at the douche. He doesnt say a word, smirks and walks off. Instead of kicking his ass, i decide to call it quits, because i knew i was going to be hurt. Well, right now, i have 0 mobility and my neck is stiff (let alone my entire right side is messed up). God damn it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-17, 08:10 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Went to the gym and was putting up my..."
Nauseous but want to drink.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-17, 08:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Nauseous but want to drink."
Gave up drinking from my bday to New Years, but really want to go out. Damn it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-17, 10:18 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Gave up drinking from my bday to New..."
Dumb bitch for my intro to justice course lost two of my big assignments, and they were both hand written...She's giving me till tomorrow at 4, and I have finals from 10-2. Fuck my life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-18, 11:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dumb bitch for my intro to justice..."
Baby upstairs won't shut up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-18, 11:26 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Baby upstairs won't shut up."
need a dvd drive
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123