Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-09-02, 07:20 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-09-02, 07:42 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
haplo said:
the snow man from clay fighter (forget his name)
Mr. Frosty, that would be a good one.

Um, how about, Mog from FF6. =D
Link (We'll say a proper adult version.)
Bowman from Star Ocean 2nd Story
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-02, 07:52 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Bad Mr. Frosty, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-02, 07:54 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
That girl from P. Dark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-02, 08:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Dante, Nelo Angelo, and Nightmare from Devil May Cry 1.

Dingo and Nohman from Anubis: Zone of the Enders.

Zero and Sigma from Megaman X series.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-09-02 at 08:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-09-02, 08:47 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Sqrl said:

Mr. Frosty, that would be a good one.

Link (We'll say a proper adult version.)
thanks for postin his name. we should have dark link from majoras mask not just adult link.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-09-02, 09:04 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Trance Kuja
Kefka
Golden Sonic
Bass (Megaman)
Ryu (Breat Of Fire 2)
Magus (Chrono Trigger)
Rune (Phantasy Star IV)
Samus
Link
Sephiroth(Before he left SOLDIER)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-02, 09:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
If we're talking about longstanding video game characters (i.e. Link, Mario, Sonic, etc.) there doesn't need to be any distinction between "which version" of the character is being used. If Link is entered into the contest, we'll simply assume that he has all of his abilities at his disposal from every game.

Now, if we're talking about Mega Man and Mega Man X, then there is a large amount of difference, considering that those are two completely different and unrelated characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-02, 09:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Raziel said:
Bad Mr. Frosty, actually.
I personally think The Blob can kick Bad Mr. Frosty AND Ickybod Clay's ass at the SAME TIME. I can't believe I'm actually a fan of Clayfighter.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-02, 10:04 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Actually make that
Dingo + Jehuty, and Nohman + Anubis...

They can't do much without the frames.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-09-02, 11:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Mario from... Mario =\
and... Mr.Crow from Unreal Tournament!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-09-02, 11:28 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Terra and Gogo each with a Charm Box and Economizer equipped (8x Ultima for 8mp. Take note, that is FF6 Ultima -- not the pussy FF8-style Ultima.)

Also,
Knights of the Round from FF7.
Jinx from Mario RPG.
Time Devourer from Mario RPG (Music from FF)
The big ass Ice Titan from Kingdom Hearts
Little Mac from Punch Out (He is a BAD SON OF A BITCH)
Infected Kerrigan from Starcraft
Optimus Prime!!!!!!1111
Frog from CT
Serious Sam
Turok
Simon Belmont from Castlevania
'97 Supra RZ from GT3 with 1081 HP
Glacius from Killer Instinct
All of the Ninja Turtles
Pac Man w/Power Pellet
Raistlin from AD&D Heroes of the Lance for NES
L-shaped Block in Tetris (http://gamespy.com/instapoll/poll.as...&dontvote=true)
Grunt from WC3
Chessmaster
Ryu from Street Fighter
Prince Rafael from Castlequest on NES
The player on EVO (The person holding the controller)
Guy from Doom I
Guy from Doom II
Cyberdemon from Doom 1 (quote: This is the big daddy of monsters in DOOM, and to many people, is the best boss monster ever made.)

I'll add more later... This is fun =)
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-02, 11:46 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Terry Bogard from SNK (Fatal Fury, KoF)
Iori Yagami from KoF
Shiki, Genjuro, Zankuro from Samurai Shodown

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-09-03, 04:35 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-09-03, 07:06 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Johnny Slater from Hybrid Heaven. That game fucking rocked.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-03, 08:38 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
All the Characters from the King of the Fighter 1994-2003!!!!! God there are so many of them, and they are all will kick asses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-09-03, 10:30 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
gheed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-09-03, 12:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Kyle Katarn (Jedi Outcast) vs Megaman X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-03, 02:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Liquid Snake, Ultima WEAPON(FFVIII) Griever, Seymour Omnis, Ninja Raiden, Metal Gear: REX, Albedo, Bouser, Grand Malbro, Seifer Almasy, Sorceress Adel, Rinoa, Black Waltz no. 3, Emerald WEAPON,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-03, 10:33 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Proto Man!
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl