Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Should we pull out of Iraq
Not quite yet 10 45.45%
Undecided 3 13.64%
Yes, ASAP. 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Pulling out of Iraq
Posted 2005-11-16, 08:12 PM
With all the debate in congress over this issue, I was wondering if you guys think it is a good idea to pull out of Iraq at this point?

Also, what do you think about the following statement:

Quote:
The Bush administration has threatened to veto any bill that includes language about the treatment of detainees
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-11-16, 09:05 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Pulling out of Iraq"
I'm undecided. But as for pulling out of your mom, I voted not quite yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-11-16, 09:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm undecided. But as for pulling out..."
GravitonSurge said:
I'm undecided. But as for pulling out of your mom, I voted not quite yet.
Ohh, snap, niqqas got jokes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-11-16, 09:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ohh, snap, niqqas got jokes."
Voted yes, been wishing for it for years now.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-11-17, 07:12 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Voted yes, been wishing for it for..."
i say not yet. The reason behind this is that we have to start a working government that will change the country forever. Plus, if we can set up a woring government in that area (that can be our allies) then we know they wont harbor people like Bin Ladin. So i say, stay til it makes a difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-17, 09:38 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Pulling out of Iraq"
Leave right now.

Enough damage has been done, why stay and do more? And if they wanted help then someone would stop those bloody insurgents.

They've got their own government. Let them work it out for themselves. Iraq should never have been invaded in the first place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-17, 11:17 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Pulling out of Iraq"
i was suppose to be a pullout...oh well lol jk

we're already there and shit, lets stay and see how much more nothing we'll achieve. nah but seriously, i say stay at this point
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-11-17, 01:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i say not yet. The reason behind this..."
gruesomeBODY said:
Plus, if we can set up a woring government in that area (that can be our allies) then we know they wont harbor people like Bin Ladin.
I wouldn't say that is necessarily the case, unless we make them a puppet government and take sovereignty away from the Iraqi people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-11-17, 01:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I wouldn't say that is necessarily the..."
I voted no, because pulling out is for virgins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-11-17, 01:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Leave right now. Enough damage has..."
Lenny said:
Leave right now.

Enough damage has been done, why stay and do more? And if they wanted help then someone would stop those bloody insurgents.

They've got their own government. Let them work it out for themselves. Iraq should never have been invaded in the first place.
Yeah, it is a pretty big "WTF just happened?" If you pull yourself back and look at it from the outside for a few seconds. Honestly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-11-18, 01:18 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I wouldn't say that is necessarily the..."
mjordan2nd said:
I wouldn't say that is necessarily the case, unless we make them a puppet government and take sovereignty away from the Iraqi people.
Thats is def our plan. Bush wants to be able to contorl this country for position puposes and oil purposes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-18, 01:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thats is def our plan. Bush wants to be..."
That is totally false. We get no special oil from Iraq, or the money. All the money goes to the Iraqi government.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-18, 01:52 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "That is totally false. We get no..."
I haven't figured out yet why we didn't just blow up the whole fucking country a couple of years ago. It's like... we started to, but then we changed our minds.

I say we either just bomb 'em off the face of the planet or send in Chuck.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-11-18, 02:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Leave right now. Enough damage has..."
Lenny said:
Leave right now.

That's how I felt. I've been against the war since it started.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-11-18, 04:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's how I felt. I've been against..."
No, don't pull out. Don't fuck up a country just to leave it burning. Send in a couple hundred thousand more troops, fix the situation (to the best of your abilities, some things can never be fixed),then get the hell out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-11-18, 07:08 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "No, don't pull out. Don't fuck up a..."
I say pullout so we can have S2 AM and SYG back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-11-19, 08:33 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I say pullout so we can have S2 AM and..."
sue_13 said:
I say pullout so we can have S2 AM and SYG back.
I voted pullout too, because this place is a fucking wasteland and sucks ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-11-19, 08:39 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I voted pullout too, because this place..."
SYG!! Welcome back, man. Sorry to hear you're not likeing it out there. Hope it gets better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-23, 03:13 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I voted pullout too, because this place..."
Wow, SYG's life is Jarhead in a nutshell.

I never saw the movie but from what I understand the guys are real amped up about the army and their country and then they actually get a taste of the fighting and all of a sudden it's "ugh.".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-11-25, 05:45 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Wow, SYG's life is Jarhead in a..."
Should've never went in, asap.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V