Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you really hate me?
I hate you with a passion! 14 73.68%
Nah you can be a quite cool guy! 3 15.79%
Don't know you! 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Post Who hates me :/
Posted 2003-07-15, 04:27 PM
Well just seeing who hates me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:37 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
i don't hate you .. I don't know why i should ...
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:38 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
I'm gonna go for I hate you because I wanted to say it on VM's poll but I was tricked into getting his NuTs and you don't have a repercussion for voting NO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:40 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
Hey jiddar if you need any more cdkeys i got them :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:42 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
0nyx said:
I'm gonna go for I hate you because I wanted to say it on VM's poll but I was tricked into getting his NuTs and you don't have a repercussion for voting NO
She's a fast learner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:45 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
You already popular eough, you don't need to do anymore stupid stuff to enhance that. I don't have much to say about you. I don't know why Chruser unban you, but o well he's the PRESIDENT of this fourm, he can do what ever he wants.

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-07-15 at 04:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-15, 04:45 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
Oh... Arent we all in are own ways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:41 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
Who are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:43 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
Randuin said:
Who are you?
You dont wanna know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-15, 05:51 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
He's actualy pretty cool outside the forum. But I voted when I hated him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:10 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
Um, I dont hate you. Or do I?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:12 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
Seriously kuja wtf did i do to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:16 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
Saviour or zelaron? It should be something like survivor of zelaron's wrath or something... Dunno....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-15, 06:27 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
hahaha you always tend make me laugh buddy!

I dunno if i like it thoe :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 08:47 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
The1 said:
Well just seeing who hates me
aww, come on. cheer up. here:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-07-15, 08:49 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
Well votes are shitty towards my side
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 08:52 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
I voted hate. And until you can show you are not the scum of the Earth, I will continue to. I'm always willing to live and let learn though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 08:55 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
Did i just see a respected mod make a insult on me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-15, 08:58 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
No, I expressed an opinion, which is the main point of this thread. Don't stretch your luck buddy. By the way, this isn't a good start if you are trying to prove yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-15, 09:00 PM in reply to The1's post "Who hates me :/"
I thought we were tight man. Why you being a dick to me... Well I still luv ya man we don't say it enough
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1