Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on pindle?
Posted 2003-10-07, 05:10 PM
i need to know cuzz my bros account that im using for botting only has a lvl 81 sorce and she cant use con rings yet =(. Is it worth doing pindle with that low mf?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:42 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
Of course, all that extra MF from the Con Rings will only get a few more items than your 480 would. I'd say on average, maybe 1 more item per day, if that, with the Cons on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-07, 07:04 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
never thought of it that way...thx
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-07, 07:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
Well I have found magic find doesn't matter much . . I have gotten 4 GF's, 2 WF's, and a whole load of Uniques with just 450% MF. I tried with 2x IST Ali and MF shield for two days . . and got nothing. I think it is just random, plus if you bot pindle enough you are bound to get something good.
Give into the dumb. -Pyschostick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExeterBlue

Posted 2003-10-08, 06:43 AM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
u have more mf then u need ;p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
chechlo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenchechlo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

chechlo

Posted 2003-10-08, 07:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
wrong forum
btw 480 are enough
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-10-08, 08:19 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
yeah. i had 674 compared to my friend with a little over 400. he found things more frequently. i say around the 400 area is good enough.
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-10-08, 09:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
I heard from a while back that your MF actually counts for worse if it's too high? Plus the randomizer is still way too high for MF to affect it 100%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-09, 06:12 AM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
I botted with only like 350 and I found plenty o shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-10-09, 08:20 AM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
i have to agree that mf kinda starts hurting you after it gets so high becuase my sorcs with about 600 mf found way more shit than my friends with 900 and i found more than his zon with a bward bow. i think it is due to the fact that he just found a shit load of magic things and not too many uniques.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-10-09, 09:22 AM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
I have a sorc with 677 mf and she finds pretty primo stuff. I find that if I am in a dry spell and I change her mf just a little (up or down) it can make a difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-10-09, 05:02 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
i use 500 now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-09, 05:22 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
ExeterBlue said:
Well I have found magic find doesn't matter much . . I have gotten 4 GF's, 2 WF's, and a whole load of Uniques with just 450% MF. I tried with 2x IST Ali and MF shield for two days . . and got nothing. I think it is just random, plus if you bot pindle enough you are bound to get something good.
Yea you get your account banned lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-09, 06:53 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
me and my brother botted for like 25 days b4 they did the massive banning and we still are botting like crazy and have not been banned yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-09, 11:14 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
The1 said:

Yea you get your account banned lol...

Yea, what about the people who never used Maphack and/or Bots and still got banned? Yea . . .
Give into the dumb. -Pyschostick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExeterBlue

Posted 2003-10-10, 07:04 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
YAY I JUST FOUND TALS ARMOR ON PINDLE YAY YAY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-10, 08:00 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
ITS WORTHLESS NOW, YAY!!!

Anyway.. more mf = better, any rumors about 350% being the best are just.. well, rumors.

More = Better, always, but, if you have more SPEED, that can matter, think about it, if u can do 2 runs for every 1 run with twice as much MF, its basically the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-10, 11:44 PM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
yea thats where i come in my sorce's cast rate is l337! She uses lidless for shield cuzz of the 20% faster cast rate which helps alot. I have never found a tals armor insolence so your saying IT NOT WORTH ANYTHING is not going to thwart my joy. and yes i know its not worth anything i just think its cool to find one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-11, 12:38 AM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
lol, thwart your joy, thats funny.

Anyway, you should use a Rhyme sheild if your that poor, or atleast ist that lidless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-11, 03:32 AM in reply to zagggon's post "is 480 mf enough to find good stuff on..."
Rofl.. well My zon has about 800 Mf and she duznt find much compared to my zon with an occy orb, RHyme shield & 2 occy rings and some more mf armor and shit...

ALl up i counted her mf and is is 510... She finds a shako, Gf, Occy orb or a Wf About every time im on d2..

i feel good 4 myself Yay.. me so happy(rofl)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel