Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Favorite Bible Verse
Posted 2007-05-02, 03:25 AM
Just curious, whether you believe or not, what's your favorite Bible verse if you have one?

Mine would be: "But we have something to celebrate, something to be happy about. This brother of yours was dead but has come back to life. He was lost but has been found."

-Luke 15:32
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-05-02, 01:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Favorite Bible Verse"
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measurement ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote (speck) that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and them shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.”

Matthew 7:1-5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-02, 02:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Favorite Bible Verse"
"The end"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-05-02, 03:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting ""The end""
this means eternal life to be gaining knowledge of you the one true god and he of which you sent jesus christ

john 3:16
(john 17:3)
always get em confused...
oh and mjordan that is a story that jesus used
i forgot what he was using it for i think it was to teach someone something important LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-05-02, 03:53 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "this means eternal life to be gaining..."
kyeruu said:
this means eternal life to be gaining knowledge of you the one true god and he of which you sent jesus christ

john 3:16
(john 17:3)
always get em confused...
oh and mjordan that is a story that jesus used
i forgot what he was using it for i think it was to teach someone something important LOL
Yea, the prodigal son. I happen to like that story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-05-02, 04:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, the prodigal son. I happen to like..."
lol thanks for reminding me since its' spanish here i kinda well can't really translate it as well but oh well still cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-05-02, 08:46 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "lol thanks for reminding me since its'..."
NIV I Corinthians 15:33 "Do not be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-05-02, 10:35 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Favorite Bible Verse"
I've never read a bible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-03, 08:33 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've never read a bible."
I haven't lately because I've been so busy, but i did enjoy it. . I'm pretty sure my fav. is still Genisis 1:1. lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-05-03, 05:33 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I haven't lately because I've been so..."
And thus Jebubus grew wings and flew with the fairies in the gardens of heaven and thus the world bowed down to their master.

-Some dude 99:99
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-05-03, 05:43 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "And thus Jebubus grew wings and flew..."
That failed at being funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-03, 05:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That failed at being funny."
You've failed at life.
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-05-03, 05:52 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "You've failed at life."
This is hardly the place to discuss your failures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-05, 09:36 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "This is hardly the place to discuss..."
shut up both of you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-05-05, 03:20 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "shut up both of you"
Wow. Basically, since I agree with him, kyeruu has just owned you guys.

I expect letters of resignation from the forum by tomorrow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-05-06, 03:14 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wow. Basically, since I agree with him,..."
Seek and ye shall find, smoke and ye shall buzz...niqqa.

Kaos 0:01
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-05-06, 03:40 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Favorite Bible Verse"
Not really into fairy tales.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii