Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Somebody fucking catch me up
Posted 2004-10-13, 07:32 PM
I don't feel like researching all this myself. I do plan on playing this game, but hopefully I will be able to keep myself from playing it as obsessively as I did D2. Anyway, someone catch me up with races, stats, good stuff, and stuff like that. Just summarize what's been going on in the WC3 world, because I literally know nothing on the topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-13, 07:34 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Somebody fucking catch me up"
Orcs are green.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-13, 07:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Orcs are green."
Trolls are blue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-13, 07:35 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Somebody fucking catch me up"
www.worldofwarcraft.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-13, 07:36 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "www.worldofwarcraft.com"
Damn it, I don't feel like looking up all of this. Can't someone be kind and summarize?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-13, 07:37 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "www.worldofwarcraft.com"
This one too:
http://www.thottbot.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-13, 07:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Damn it, I don't feel like looking up..."
Fine, but the next round of beer is on you.

There isn't much difference between the races right now, as a lot of racial abilities aren't in.

Horde

Orc

Classes Allowed: Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman, Rogue

Starting point: The Den, in southern Durotar.

Racial Abilities: (I don't know)

Tauren

Classes Allowed: Hunter, Shaman, Warrior, Druid

Starting point: Camp Narache, in south-eastern Mulgore.

Racial Abilities: Plainsrunning (trainable at level 40, as Taurens cannot have a Mount)

Troll

Classes Allowed: Hunter, Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Mage, Rogue

Starting point: The Den, in southern Durotar.

Undead

Classes Allowed: Warrior, Priest, Mage, Warlock, Rogue

Starting point: Deathknell, in south-eastern Tirisfal Glades.

Racial Abilities: Underwater Breathing, Immune to most mind-influencing spells.

Alliance

Human

Classes Allowed: Paladin, Warrior, Priest, Mage, Rogue, Warlock

Starting point: (I forgot)

Racial Abilities: They used to get more skill points, but skill points no longer exist. Unknown, at this point.

Dwarves

Classes Allowed: Hunter, Warrior, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue

Starting point: Anvilmar, in south-western Dun Morough.

Racial Abilities: Resistant to Cold based attacks/spells, and "Treasure Finding" (though I don't know how it works).

Night Elves

Classes Allowed: Hunter, Warrior, Priest, Druid, Rogue

Starting point: Teldrassil, an island at the top of Kalimdor (main Horde continent).

Gnomes

Classes Allowed: Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Warlock

Starting point: Anvilmar, in south-western Dun Morough

Racial Abilities: Really short? (I don't know)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-13, 09:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Fine, but the next round of beer is on..."
I would do a much better version of what Volls did except there is one problem, I dislike you.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-13, 09:16 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Fine, but the next round of beer is on..."
Thank you Volls. I guess I'm really behind. I need to catch up.

Oh, and Zagggon, please continue to dislike me. If you ever start liking me, I might have to go through baptism or something just to cleanse myself. And do you really think I care whether or not someone who can post utter crap (Http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16650) likes me or not?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-13, 09:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Thank you Volls. I guess I'm really..."
Hey thats one of my many works of art your refering to there fuck face, you just duno brilliance when it stares you in the face. Oh and I dun care if you dun care, wana be gay? You see, it's a forum, With many people that will never see each other, and perhaps a few that are fat people that refuse to show their pic (like Grav) so I could really care less about the whole "Ill never like you thing" anyways since IT DOES NOT MATTER.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth

Last edited by zagggon; 2004-10-13 at 09:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-13, 09:29 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Hey thats one of my many works of art..."
Then why do you bring it up?

And here's another example of your brilliance: http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17125
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-13, 09:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Then why do you bring it up? And..."
thx for making this thread mjordan and thx for giving information volls because i'm just like you mjordan, i'm too lazy to read up on this stuff but i do want to play
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-13, 09:48 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Hey thats one of my many works of art..."
I'd rather be fat than a walking zit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-13, 10:20 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'd rather be fat than a walking zit."
I bet you are fat Slim, I bet you are. Lmao I would love to have your pick up there, of course im sure you will never put it up since you prolly weigh about 300 pounds and have fucking kinkles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-14, 05:30 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I bet you are fat Slim, I bet you are. ..."
Damn you, Whack Pack..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-14, 10:08 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Thank you Volls. I guess I'm really..."
mjordan2nd said:
Thank you Volls. I guess I'm really behind. I need to catch up.
I didn't provide much useful info in that post, and I lost power to my PC while typing a response with a summary of all the Classes.

I'll try again in a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-14, 02:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I didn't provide much useful info in..."
Thanks, Volls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-14, 02:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Thanks, Volls."
seeing as you loved our barb so much in D2, you would probably like to be the warrior in WoW. You did like sorcs too so you could go for the mage. Just pick one of those and go to www.worldofwarcraft.com and read a little about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-14, 04:36 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "seeing as you loved our barb so much in..."
The gameplay is vastly different. Think of mixing D&D, Diablo, and a few elements from a FPS game into it.

Everyone will develop a different playing style, so picking a class is a bit more difficult than one would think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker