Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:33 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:32 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
!King_Amazon! said:
Chrono trigger was awsome, too bad it's sequal sucked.

No I'm not talking about Chrono Cross.
Every Radical Dreamers rom I've downloaded doesn't work. Although I have never played, it still sounds like an interesting game, just to see both characters from CT and CC.
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:33 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Radical Dreamers..... for what system? Never heard of it.

*edit* Also, Shadowrun was a very good game. Just noticed your sig. I loved the intro. You wake up.... in a filing cabinet.... in a morgue. OMFG OWN!
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2003-07-10 at 10:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:11 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Radical dreamers was only released in japan for some satalite thing on the super famicon or some shit, it sucks, I've played it, don't bother. It's pretty much all text based, with a few pictures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:27 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Is it a sequel to Chrono Trigger (as suggested earlier in this thread) ?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-11, 06:01 AM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Sort of. Chrono Cross was based on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-07-11, 11:39 AM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
It came out after Chrono Trigger and before Chrono Cross, and is chronologically in between them I believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:37 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Sort of. It happens before CC, yes, but overlaps it mostly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-07-11, 10:44 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
All the roms I have downloaded of Radical Dreamers, I just get this purple screen, so I wouldn't know anything about it. I heard about it from my bro, who is a CT freak.

BTW, Bob, I actually have never played the Snes game, My sig is from the Action Figure RPG that came out. And Both the game and the AFRPG are based on the Original Paper and Pencil RPG. My friend first told me about the game, I wanna play it, in fact, I'm going to go download it now .
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-07-11, 11:03 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Oh I never know there was anything else. Ya, it's a pretty different game. It's really cool to see something new.. even if it is pretty old... *looks around confused... walks off*
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:15 AM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Hey invader jon, can you save the link you use to download it for me please?

I've been looking for it for ages.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Chrono Trigger was legendary, Chrono Cross was fucking badass, and the next installment will be unbelievable. Chrono Break, Crystal Chronicles and Sword of Mana are the only Square games I'm really looking forward to.

Invader Jon, Bob, have either of you played the real Shadowrun? It's easily the coolest fucking RPG ever concieved. I'm actually in the process of finishing up the Core Rulebook and the Magic in the Shadows rulebook. The SNES game was actually really loyal to the overall atmosphere and function of the game, but it was based on 2nd edition rules. If you want to find an honest to God RPG that is miles above everything else out there, give the 3rd Edition Core Rulebook a read. The "history" section alone is mesmerizing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-19, 06:23 AM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Rurouni Storm said:
Sort of. It happens before CC, yes, but overlaps it mostly.
Chrono Cross takes place 20 years after the events of Chrono Trigger.. that explains why very few of the characters are around ( one's I've noticed are Glenn [ formerly Frog!! ] and the prophet who built the Epoch [ he and it are in a room under the library, check behind the desk ] )... given that... I don't remember if any of them were in RD or not... I need to find the game and play it again ( When I played it it was before I played CT or CC ) to recall what timeframe it falls under.

Feel free to suggest more.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-19, 07:43 AM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
You can't really say a game takes place 20 years after the events of a game where a major, major action is time travelling...
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-19, 09:12 AM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
I can say it takes place 20 years after the events because that's what it says on the back of the Chrono Cross case.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:01 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Magus was in RD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:14 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
His sister was too. Her names Schala or something. Also, the Time Devourer is her fused with Lavos. So, in that case, Lavos was in it too.

Omg, I gotta go beat CC again now. It's the pwnage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:17 PM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
Kid is a clone of schala.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-05, 08:09 AM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
What's the sequel of Chrono Trigger other than Chrono Cross?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bob Blob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBob Blob is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bob Blob

Posted 2003-08-05, 08:39 AM in reply to D3V's post "Chrono Trigger The Best Game EVER"
If you would get your head out of your ass, you would notice that it is stated earlier on this very page.

InvaderJon said:
!King_Amazon! said:
Chrono trigger was awsome, too bad it's sequal sucked.

No I'm not talking about Chrono Cross.
Every Radical Dreamers rom I've downloaded doesn't work. Although I have never played, it still sounds like an interesting game, just to see both characters from CT and CC.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob