Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The mighty Sov has fallen
Posted 2005-05-01, 10:05 PM
http://zelaron.com/forum/zelstat.php?num=50

For the first time in a long time Sov has dropped below 100% activity. Will Lenny finally overtake him?

Also, I'm in the top 10 . Will I make it back into the red again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:07 PM in reply to WetWired's post "The mighty Sov has fallen"
LOL wow, when I read the title of this thread, the first thing through my head was "Sov got De-Modded?!?"

And I'm #3! w00t!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:09 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "LOL wow, when I read the title of this..."
You've also hit a full longevity bar (over 95%); congrats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:10 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You've also hit a full longevity bar..."
Poop in pants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Poop in pants."
It will be approximately 8 years until I get a full longevity bar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It will be approximately 8 years until..."
Me too?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-05-01, 10:29 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Me too?"
Yep.

Fuck you WW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-02, 06:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yep. Fuck you WW."
wow i am ranked 35 that is kind of bad i guess ill have to post more often while i visit.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-02, 08:28 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "LOL wow, when I read the title of this..."
I was thinking he got pwnd in D2. I was in 2nd when the update first came out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-02, 08:42 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I was thinking he got pwnd in D2. I was..."
And I was 4th...now I'm nearly 1st...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-02, 08:57 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The mighty Sov has fallen"
-.-.

It'll go even lower may 6-9th. I'll be back up there by june, NO WORRIES!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-02, 08:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "-.-. It'll go even lower may 6-9th. ..."
I'll keep your spot warm for you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-02, 09:06 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'll keep your spot warm for you...:p"
I will have my revenge, infidel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-02, 09:09 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I will have my revenge, infidel."
Maybe...maybe not...it's a definite maybe in any case...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-02, 09:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Maybe...maybe not...it's a definite..."
It's a FACT! t(-.-t)

I just noticed that even after 1 year and 8 months or so (ish~), I'm still averaging 18.46 posts per day. . It used to be 24 .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-02, 11:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's a FACT! t(-.-t) I just noticed..."
Oh yeah, well I have n/a posts per day!
Hmm... I wonder. Probably arround 1 per day...
*Checks in the DB for days since joined and postcount*
Wow...over 3...

Hmm, it's been a while since I've seen that smilie used; I remember the days back when mightychicken, I think, used to call people nb.

Hmm... I just got a tasty idea for a hack...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2005-05-02, 11:58 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Oh yeah, well I have n/a posts per day!..."
Oooh oooh, what???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-02, 12:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh oooh, what???"
Shhh don't scare the web master away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-05-02, 12:26 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Shhh don't scare the web master away."
Sorry...I'm just wondering what the hack may be...WW???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-02, 03:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sorry...I'm just wondering what the..."
Maybe the hack will be when you type certain words smiles will appear replaces certain letters.

WW hacked the Activity hack to get sov under 100%. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire