Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-09-19, 03:21 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
How many times do I have to tel you guys? SEPHIROTH WAS A PUPPET! He is nothing. Jenova controls his mind. None of his actions were independent. He is just a scared little boy as Sorceress Edea or Ultamecia would say. Sephiroth is a puppet. But this is only fact #1. Onto #2

He wanted to rule the planet. He wanted to be a god. Blowing the planet up was something that Jenova hid from him. She let him think he was going to be a god, but all he would do is kill himself.

SEPHIROTH IS NOTHING
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-22, 04:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Yup, a poor puppet! Poor him! More reason to sympathize with the guy. He's not evil, just misunderstood. But what's a guy to do in those kind of circumstances...? That's why he and Kuja are the same.

But Sephiroth wasn't totally nothing. Jenova just made him crazy as to think he was the god above everything else. He pulled that thing off its life support, right?! He wanted to believe that he was alive. Good thing too, Jenova was rather beginning to get on my nerves.
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-09-22, 07:27 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Well he was tough. I didn't beat him for some time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-24, 10:43 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
He was REALLY tough the first time I met him, but it was otherwise manageable. It's just his Pale Horse spell that's REALLY annoying.

"Touch my hair and you will DIE~~~!!!" - Sephiroth

"Only if you promise to stop using my Vidal Sassoon..." - Vincent
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-10-16, 05:32 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
ok....
FFX villains suck...

Kuja...He was pretty mean and evil....but hes a man with a thong come on...

FFVIII...Sucky Villains...

FFVII...Sephiroth...KICKED ASS...He was evil...mean...and played with your mind...

Kefka...Fuckin Lunitic...Poisened a towns water just to see what would happen...

So my Favorites are...Sephiroth and Kefka
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Juggalo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJuggalo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Juggalo

Posted 2003-10-21, 02:51 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Kuja`s #1 said:
How many times do I have to tel you guys? SEPHIROTH WAS A PUPPET! He is nothing. Jenova controls his mind. None of his actions were independent. He is just a scared little boy as Sorceress Edea or Ultamecia would say. Sephiroth is a puppet. But this is only fact #1. Onto #2

He wanted to rule the planet. He wanted to be a god. Blowing the planet up was something that Jenova hid from him. She let him think he was going to be a god, but all he would do is kill himself.

SEPHIROTH IS NOTHING

Nowhere in game it say Sephiroth is under Jenova control and if you remember there is a protective shield you gota go throught when you go to beat sephiroth he would have been safe and what he wanted wasnt to rule ! It was to be one whit the planet.

You just always seem to make up thing as you go whitout caring much for whatever the thing really are...

Sephiroth chose his side.

Juggalo said:
Kuja...He was pretty mean and evil....but hes a man with a thong come on...
What your saying is just plain stupid it s just like if i said.
Omg your sig got some pink in it ! Your a fag !
Serious try to say something that make sense.

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-10-21 at 02:53 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-21, 12:08 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
ULTROS

ULTROS

ULTROS

ULTROS

ULTROS

"According to Square's book Final Fantasy Origins: Final Fantasy VI an octopus was the main character of Square's first game ever. Square decided to reintroduce the octopus in Final Fantasy VI (released as Final Fantasy III in America.) During production one of the programmers told Amano and Sakaguchi that it reminded him of his a purple toy octopus he had as a child named "Orthros" (probably short for "Orthoceras", a prehistoric ancestor to the modern octopus.) They decided to apply the name and color or the toy to the character. "Orthros" was later translated to Ultros." (http://www.ultros.com/about.html)

However, Square's first game was 3D World Runner. I can't find much information about it, so I can't validate that statement. As far as I can tell, the guy on the box art is the main character.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2003-10-21 at 12:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-10-21, 06:17 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Kuja, just looked at his actions? He was not evil at all until he found out about Jenova. She manipulated his mind, like he told Cloud could've done to Tifa's mind. He posessed her cells, thus was a slave to her power.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-22, 04:19 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Kuja`s has a point. Nobody would logically say "What the fuck? I was a test tube baby?! I will destroy everything in the world!!!" Once Sephiroth knew of Jenova's presence in his body, she began to exert influence over him. Not control. Influence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-22, 05:12 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Thats not true.
He was a boy crying for his mother.
He knew he was diff. from other.
And he found out they abused of HIS MOTHER !!
Remember the experiment in the tube (those weird monster) ?
Thats when he got mad and took Jenova out !

Tell me how would you feel if someone abused of your mother and would use her as a lab rat ?
And what would you do if you had the power to make them pay ?
Thats how it started.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-24, 02:34 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Sepiroth was the coolest villain as he killed the one person u really cared for. Kefka is second best. Ultros is quite good too. The worst one is ultemecia she just came out of nowere
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FINAL AEON is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFINAL AEON is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FINAL AEON

Posted 2003-10-24, 03:44 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Ultimecia didnt come out of nowhere she was the one controlling Edea, Rinoa and adel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-24, 11:02 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Zemus came out of nowhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-24, 11:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Adel was cool... I'm trying to find a pic of her, but the site I had lined up just got kicked of f the web or something. Oh well, Seymour was pretty shizzle. I hate ibonix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-25, 11:03 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
You mean Ebonics?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-10-25, 11:17 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Yeah, I heard it on TV. I didn't know how to spell it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-11, 09:12 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Raziel said:
You mean Ebonics?
it is spelled ebonics like the color ebony =black.My favorite villain is Kefka because I like to make fun of how he laughs.hehhehhehhehhehheh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-11, 03:21 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Slo?

Kuja and Seymour rule!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1