Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-05-08, 02:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
FF6 wasn't! And it was the second best one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-08, 02:23 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I knew it...I think the next one should be war on terrorism....hehe, just kidding~

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-09, 05:54 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Starting from FF7 they started including love stories in FF games... which wasnt really bad cuz of the combination of fantasy, ramance and etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-10, 09:44 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
yup yup. but I think they do need some change you know!!! Big change!!!

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-10, 11:05 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
yes. definitely. i love all FF games, but nowadays i have no time to play them. that, and i broke my playstation because it started making funny noises.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-05-12, 03:38 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Meh. The love theme is okay, as long as the entire plot doesn't hinge entirely on it. WAY too much of FF10 was absorbed in the "love story" aspect. And in FF8, Squall was just too big a piece of shit for the "romance" to even work for about 90% of the game. It was well balanced in FF7 and FF9, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-25, 05:08 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I would like to see a FF game, plot taking place on EARTH where we are... but much higher technology... i think it'd be cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-05-26, 07:24 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
I would like to see a FF game, plot taking place on EARTH where we are... but much higher technology... i think it'd be cool.
that's basically what the games are now, an earth-like planet with more technology.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-05-30, 01:41 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Actually, what Phoenix is asking for is basically a video game version of the movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-06-03, 02:02 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Actually, what Phoenix is asking for is basically a video game version of the movie.
oh. i definitely would NOT want that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-06-04, 05:47 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
i guess i'm kinda late... but... sephiroth!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-08, 05:36 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I just started Disc 4 on FF9 and i noticed something... GO TRANCE KUJA!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-09, 07:27 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Grand Cactaur!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-06-09, 04:33 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Hmm... Kefka from FF3 (US). I loved that laugh of his...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-10, 04:56 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
im sorry raziel but i like sephiroth the best.he was sort of a wimp though he doesnt fight his own battles for himself jenova does but man she is hard as hell to kill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The FINKTER

Posted 2002-06-11, 02:25 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
No need to apoligize, I just don't like Sephiroth very much. He wasn't really evil. A very uninspired villain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-06-12, 05:35 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Quote:
Originally posted by mightychicken
Grand Cactaur!
Grand Cactaur isnt really a villain but he is an interesting optional boss in FF8... he pretty hard to beat also...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-23, 07:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
I liked Sephiroth...Too bad he had to die
~Zero Legend~
The unknown legend of Hell

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 12:40 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
Surprise surprise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-06-24, 09:01 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite FF Villain?"
It would have been so cool to control him thru the whole game...
~Zero Legend~
The unknown legend of Hell

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX