Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-11-03, 07:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm high right now. Sometimes it makes..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I'm high right now. Sometimes it makes you stupid, but at high doses.
well, if you take anything better than cronic,or pk,then you will become smarter,sort of, I was sort of smarter,you know, using words I don't even know lmao, it was the shit yo. Fucking seeing shit I though I would never see lmao wow lol good times....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Helltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHelltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Helltooimp

Posted 2006-11-03, 01:55 PM in reply to Helltooimp's post starting "well, if you take anything better than..."
Pot doesn't make you "see shit". People who say they hallucinate on pot probably don't know what they are talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-03, 05:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Depending on the type of pot, you can..."
Maybe if it's pot with PCP in it or something. I did that stuff once without knowing it, boy was that startling.

Other than that, I've never hallucinated on pot. Ever. I've seen hints of stuff in the corner of my eye that isn't there and stuff like that, but nothing I would call "hallucinating". Acid makes you hallucinate. It makes you hallucinate for hours. Pot, from my experiences, does not. And I've smoked some pretty sweet shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-03, 06:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Pot doesn't make you "see shit". ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Pot doesn't make you "see shit". People who say they hallucinate on pot probably don't know what they are talking about.
THC is psychoactive in high doses. It's very unlikely for those doses to be possibly transmitted via smoking and the tolerances of most people also nullify those effects. Best way to "trip" from weed is to eat a heavy dose of it in brownies or something.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-11-03, 07:00 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "THC is psychoactive in high doses. ..."
As true as that might be, the person I was originally referring to was Helltooimp, who said that he saw things he'd never thought he would see when he "took" weed. For one, I've never heard anyone else say that they "took" weed, as that sounds pretty retarded. Two, he said that it made him smarter, which is clearly incorrect if you have read any of his posts.

My final point is, the guy is most likely full of shit, like most people who say they "trip" and "hallucinate" on weed. Under normal circumstances it just does not happen. I've never actually eaten anything that had marijuana in it but I've smoked shittons at a time and I've never hallucinated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-03, 11:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "As true as that might be, the person I..."
I had 4 bowls of the shit we're supposed to have for the blunt, and that is so bombass. We're getting some high-class nug in a full, bomb nug in a half, and dank bud in a half, making that 1/8 blunt a 1/4 blunt!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-04, 08:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "As true as that might be, the person I..."
Totally agree with everything you say. I've never once come CLOSE to hallucinating from weed and I've smoked A LOT in one sitting. Like 2 ounces worth. Multiple times. And it's not just schwaggity schwag either. I've smoked the best and the worst of weed, smoked a shitload in one sitting, and like I said, never once come close to hallucinating.

GG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-04, 09:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Totally agree with everything you say...."
It does get pretty crazy if you eat enough and it is prepared correctly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-04, 01:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It does get pretty crazy if you eat..."
I think half of what happens to people when they smoke is just in their head. Like at school once me and some friends got some actual grass and rolled it up in a paper and had this dorky kid smoke it and told him it was weed(he was one of those stoners I'm talking about basically, saying stuff like he trips out on weed and sees shit and stuff like that.) Well, needless to say, he was "hallucinating" a bit later.

Something that also annoys me are people that say they eat buds and it gets them high. Unfortunately for them, eating marijuana doesn't do anything unless you cook with it and know what you are doing, since THC is fat soluable or something. They would be better off just smoking the buds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-04, 02:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think half of what happens to people..."
thast not in your head, weed fucks you up cause you dont get any oxygen to your brain instead, you get smoke. anything will do that. spray paint does that.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-11-04, 02:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think half of what happens to people..."
I'm talking about when I make weed cookies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-04, 03:36 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thast not in your head, weed fucks you..."
talentedhamster said:
thast not in your head, weed fucks you up cause you dont get any oxygen to your brain instead, you get smoke. anything will do that. spray paint does that.
Weed doesn't get you high because of lack of oxygen. If it were that simple you could just hold your breath.

And HoH, I wasn't accusing you of being one of those people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-04, 08:14 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thast not in your head, weed fucks you..."
So does PC duster. Where's Kaos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-04, 09:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "So does PC duster. Where's Kaos."
PC Duster highs aren't caused by lack of oxygen either, it's part of it, but lack of oxygen doesn't get you high. Like I said, if it were that simple, you could just hold your breath and get high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-05, 04:54 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post "The "I'm High" Forum WOOT!"
Helltooimp said:
you can post here when your totally baked, or just need some good unclean fun!
Why the fuck do you promote this fucking rubbish? If you're weak enough to give in to smoking that trash thats your choice, but don't go around promoting it to teens. Fucktwat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2006-11-05, 09:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "PC Duster highs aren't caused by lack..."
Lack of oxygen and the chemicals in the smoke, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-05, 11:33 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Why the fuck do you promote this..."
Death said:
Why the fuck do you promote this fucking rubbish? If you're weak enough to give in to smoking that trash thats your choice, but don't go around promoting it to teens. Fucktwat.
Go troll some other forums. I'd say you're probably d3v but I don't know for sure. You sure seem to have his apparent closed-mindedness, though he was rarely serious about it. I almost believe what you say, and it's making me want to give you a swift kick to the crotch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-05, 01:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Go troll some other forums. I'd say..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Go troll some other forums. I'd say you're probably d3v but I don't know for sure. You sure seem to have his apparent closed-mindedness, though he was rarely serious about it. I almost believe what you say, and it's making me want to give you a swift kick to the crotch.
Hah, D3v is just a troll. I'm actually trying to get a message across here.

As for the whole kicking me in the crotch thingy: I'm sorry, that won't happen. Go to your local crack dealer and kick him in the crotch, you'll do humanity a favor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2006-11-05, 08:09 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Hah, D3v is just a troll. I'm actually..."
Kicking crack dealers in the crotch will get you shot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-06, 04:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Kicking crack dealers in the crotch..."
not if hes your ex boyfriend, then everyone understands and cheers you on =) trust me on this one.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster